Shawna Forde convicted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shawna Forde convicted

This is too significant to pass without mention. Shawna Forde, an anti-immigration member of the Minutemen, has been convicted of murdering two Mexican immigrants, a nine year old girl and her father. Hell is too good for this despicable being who is not worth calling human.
    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Re: Shawna Forde convicted

Tragic, sad, and infuriating, for the victims and society. This should have been a much bigger news item from the start, I may have heard about it once. Thanx for posting.
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

What a terrible thing to do... all who were involved in the 'raid'.

The Minutemen have no right = illegal.
      This was definitely murder and a hate crime.

I'm against anyone illegally entering the U. S. of A. and wish we had a handle on it, but we need a better answer than this.
      Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Forde and two others entered the Flores home, allegedly looking for a million-dollar drug stash that never materialized, and shot both of Brisenia Flores' parents before turning the gun on the child

As her mother played dead, Brisenia Flores said, "Please don't shoot me," before being shot twice in the head.
        Damn, that's EVIL

Apparently Forde's life has been full of...drama. Her first felony conviction at 11?

Looks like she was the head of the "Minutemen American Defense"...M.A.D.? *smirk*

How many different "Minutemen" groups are there?

Brian: Excuse me. Are you the Judean People's Front?
        Reg: Fuck off! We're the People's Front of Judea
        "By concealing your desires, you may trick people into being cruel about the wrong thing." --Steven Aylett, Fain the Sorcerer
        "You gotta get me to the tall corn." --David Mamet, Spartan
        "
        Amateurs talk technology, professionals talk conditions." --(unknown)

Comment

Originally posted by Menehune Man View Post
          I'm against anyone illegally entering the U. S. of A. and wish we had a handle on it
          Sadly, I suspect the politicians have chosen not to get a handle on it, because illegal labor makes for bigger profits. I often wonder if the great American agriculture system would collapse, if it wasn't for illegal (i.e. cheap) labor.

Remember the local forced labor story about Aloun farms? A crazy number of political figures said the owners shouldn't serve jail time because they're too important:

Ben Cayetano
          John Waihee
          Lyle Wong PhD, administrator for the Plant Industry Division in the state Department of Agriculture
          Former state Department of Land and Natural Resources Director William Paty
          Kent R. Lau, senior vice president of First Hawaiian Bank
          Gabe Lee, executive vice president of American Savings Bank
          Friends of Makakilo activist Kioni Dudley

I have a feeling Shawna Forde isn't gonna get that much public support

Anyways, sorry for the tangent.
          "By concealing your desires, you may trick people into being cruel about the wrong thing." --Steven Aylett, Fain the Sorcerer
          "You gotta get me to the tall corn." --David Mamet, Spartan
          "
          Amateurs talk technology, professionals talk conditions." --(unknown)

Comment

The big C got the DP http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justice...der-vigilantes

While I hate the death penalty, this sentance does fit the crime. Too bad it won't bring back the lives she took.
            Bye Shawna.
            One down, two to go.
            https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Working...
            X