Government Shutting Down Again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Government Shutting Down Again?

Well I do think that if God had meant to include Abortion in the Bible, He hardly would have neglected to mention it specifically. Speaking of abortion as a political issue, we have seen so many "churches" break tax laws which require them to be non political, that going after them for full back taxes plus penalties plus interest would add up to a very tidy sum! It would amount to a few billion dollars, that would go a long way to healing our debt problem. Why indulge superstition? Why finance superstition with tax exemptions? Why finance political action lobbying groups just because they call themselves "churches"? And yes, Planned Parenthood does quite a bit more than offer abortions, there is no doubt that their health screenings and prenatal care for women have saved many thousands of lives.

The real aim is to cut short the recovery, to throw the economy into another recession, so that Republicans can blame President Obama for it and win in 2012. I guess the country can have a future of some kind with its own government working against the country's interest, lots of failed countries of the past muddled through history for a long time before finally succumbing. People will suffer, but like Eric Cantor said, its what they voted for.
    Last edited by Kalalau; April 8, 2011, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Re: Government Shutting Down Again?

http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/budget_pie_gs.php

The way I see it is that if you are old, unhealthy, or in the military, you might be part of the problem.

Some folks are guilty of all 3 at the same time.

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/04/23/us..._lnk2%7C210714

Obama voted against raising the debt limit when he was a senator and it was Bush's idea. Dems say 2 wars and a prescription drug program are the problem. Reps say govt spending is the problem.

Duh, people. Is it not the same thing?
      FutureNewsNetwork.com
      Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Working...
      X