Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where'd R defenders go?

Originally posted by TATTRAT View Post
    Why are you so busy looking to pick an "e-fight"?
    BINGO!
    Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
    Am I?
    Sure seems like it to me.
    Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
    It seems you're jumping in with errant statements with an aim to stir things up unneccessarily, TAT.[...]
    You've got to be freaking kidding, Ron.

Comment

I stand by my words, and have issued my intentions in continuing with the thread. If one chooses to still pursue going elsewhere with it, they know by my suggestion how I feel.
      https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
        Frankie, a statement like that coming frm either you or me is ludicrous. I'm not touching that one with a 10 foot pole!
        Originally posted by matapule View Post
        Good one Frankie!
        Wow. Those animated emoticons sure make for a compelling argument.... to a five year old, maybe?

No, and I 'm sorry if I have rubbed anyone the wrong way.
        AFAIAC, there's no need for you to offer any apologies.
        This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie's Market View Post
          Wow. Those animated emoticons sure make for a compelling argument.... to a five year old, maybe?
          That's a durn lie, Frankie, and I resent it! Uaifi says that I act like a two year old! But it is easy to mistake the difference, so I forgive you.
          Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

No, and I 'm sorry if I have rubbed anyone the wrong way.
            Is there a difference between rubbing the right way or rubbing the far right way?

Comment

I found some interesting figures about the sources of the deficit. The source is a Democratic website so take it with a grain of salt but if its even just close to accurate it is pretty amazing.

Sources of the deficit:

The economic downturn 19.8 %
              The Recovery Act 5.2 %
              General Recovery 2.6 %
              Iraq and Afghanistan Wars 11.9 %
              All other sources of deficit: 22 %

and the largest portion, at 37.5 %, the Bush tax cuts for the rich, rich people who never even needed it.

Look at it! Here we are firing teachers and firefighters and police, cutting everywhere, just so the already wealthy can have even more money. No, taxes are not nice. I just turned my forms in yesterday, but my God the most basic responsibility of any society is to educate its children and we are shirking that responsibility, we owe the next generation the absolute best we can do for them, but no...we cut taxes for people who probably are using the money to collect Rolls Royces or exotic wines or buy estates in the sunny south of France or maybe a nice island in the Caribbean or a couple of yachts.

Comment

The sound you're hearing are righty head corks popping as they read that post and scream NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to see an r site compile their version of the same, but if one exisists it probably does so complete with lies and finger pointing everywhere else. It's what they do.
                https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
                  Is there a difference between rubbing the right way or rubbing the far right way?
                  Leave it to you to put a political twist on a simple statement.
                  flickr

An email from God:
                  To: People of Earth
                  Date: 9/04/2007
                  Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                  God

Comment

Working...
                  X