Gas $ down, where's FOX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas $ down, where's FOX?

How odd, with gas prices edging downward currently, you'd think FOX NEWS would be hammering the decrease, just like they hammered the rise penny by penny, right?
    I mean, they're fair and balanced..., right?
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Re: Gas $ down, where's FOX?

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
    How odd, with gas prices edging downward currently, you'd think FOX NEWS would be hammering the decrease, just like they hammered the rise penny by penny, right?
    I mean, they're fair and balanced..., right?
    According to Fux News, RoMONEY should be taking credit for the decrease in gas prices just like the he is taking credit for saving the US auto industry. Oh, wait, now Wrong Paul is taking credit! Actually, matapule and Tutu should take credit because they bought hybrids and lowered demand for gasoline!
    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Just last week I bought gas for the first time in 5 weeks. I officially proclaim that I, and I alone, am responsible for the most recent decrease. Okay...okay...I'll share the glory with you, Matapule!

Comment

Funny how every politico wants to take credit for a small price drop - yet it means so little in light of the huge increases of the past few years. Then again, we still have such incredibly cheap fuel costs in the U.S., compared to so much of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
          Funny how every politico wants to take credit for a small price drop - yet it means so little in light of the huge increases of the past few years. Then again, we still have such incredibly cheap fuel costs in the U.S., compared to so much of the world.
          But.. but... Obama bad! Bad bad man!

repugs know this country is chockablock with some of the stupidest hate-filled people ever in history, and they are their voting block. Without irrational idiots the right wing political faction wouldn't even exist. What a beautiful world THAT would be.

Romney, the serial liar? I'm surprised he hasn't yet contended that HE invented Al Gore's internet. Maybe next week...
          https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

As I recall,(and I'm digging for cites) one of the first bills enacted upon the
            election of Bush junior was a measure to make a felony the disclosure of the names of those
            who actually determine the price of gas .

Comment

Working...
            X