No announcement yet.

Do you consider yourself an American?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you consider yourself an American?

Originally posted by SusieMisajon
    Sweetie...I hate to be the one to tell you this...but...There's not gonna be any TV, if it gets to that point, or any internet, either, or even any telephone, land or cell. Heck, there won't be any of that, even if it's just a little ol' pandemic.
    i don't really care now that you called me sweetie!
    i'm in love!
    and going back to a pre-industrial agricultural hunter-gatherer world will save the planet!save the ozone and end pollution and overpopulation!

Comment

Originally posted by boowa
      ..going back to a pre-industrial agricultural hunter-gatherer world will save the planet!save the ozone and end pollution and overpopulation!
      Good luck with that brah. You gotta reality check comin'.
      Last edited by sinjin; May 31, 2006, 11:14 AM.
      “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
      http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

and going back to a pre-industrial agricultural hunter-gatherer world will save the planet!save the ozone and end pollution and overpopulation!
        Just don't get caught with an arrow between the eyes from another hunter-gatherer with better aim than you...

Comment

Originally posted by Palolo Joe
          Just don't get caught with an arrow between the eyes from another hunter-gatherer with better aim than you...
          haha!back to the jungle!blowguns against spears!
          fortunately i have stockpiled 1000 round cases of .223 full metal jacket cartridges to go along with my car-15s with 90 round clips and laser sights.
          have enough bullets to wipe out half of hawaii if need be.
          but will just sit in my bunker and let the animals kill each other off then come out to inherit the earth with my harem and assault rifles.
          am thinking of making the americas my vacation property once the corpses turn into fertilizer.

Comment

fortunately i have stockpiled 1000 round cases of .223 full metal jacket cartridges to go along with my car-15s with 90 round clips and laser sights.
            but will just sit in my bunker and let the animals kill each other off then come out to inherit the earth with my harem and assault rifles.
            am thinking of making the americas my vacation property once the corpses turn into fertilizer.
            You don't happen to live up, in the Fern Forest area, by any chance, do you?
            http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
            http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

A survivalist with a harem. Too funny.
              “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."

Comment

america=rome+british empire+nazi germany

the last stages of every empire in history is now america's.
                y'all are living in a rogue rabid out of control going postal debt-ridden bankrupt overextended dying collapsing empire.
                unfortunately unlike the jews who were unknown outside europe,america is the first country in history to be hated by the entire world.6.3 billion humans hate the worlds militaristic imperialistic bully and thinks all ugly americans are fat illiterate serial killers rapist and pedophiles.
                talk about hatred and dehumanization!
                the nazis hatred and dehumanization of the jews doesnt compare!
                and germany isnt the whole world the whole human race!
                rip america!

Comment

Re: america=rome+british empire+nazi germany

We learned about that in high school....it's called Manifest Destiny. No worry, Boowa, it's not the end of the world.
                  http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
                  http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

the last stages of every empire in history is now america's.
                    y'all are living in a rogue rabid out of control going postal debt-ridden bankrupt overextended dying collapsing empire.
                    unfortunately unlike the jews who were unknown outside europe,america is the first country in history to be hated by the entire world.6.3 billion humans hate the worlds militaristic imperialistic bully and thinks all ugly americans are fat illiterate serial killers rapist and pedophiles.
                    talk about hatred and dehumanization!
                    the nazis hatred and dehumanization of the jews doesnt compare!
                    and germany isnt the whole world the whole human race!
                    rip america!
                    Your arrogance to speak for billions shows the depths of your delusion. Most people are sophisticated enough to know that governments are not "the people".
                    Last edited by sinjin; June 7, 2006, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Can I be your myspace friend?
                      You Look Like I Need A Drink

Comment

Hey, man, those are my peeps!

(psst ... try the blue pill next time. The *blue* pill!)

Comment

i am a citizen of the world!
                          What does your passport look like?

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza
                            What does your passport look like?
                            I'd be surprised if he had one.

Comment

Originally posted by sinjin
                              I'd be surprised if he had one.
                              Boowa didn't say which world...

Comment

Originally posted by SusieMisajon
                                We learned about that in high school....it's called Manifest Destiny. No worry, Boowa, it's not the end of the world.

manifest destiny?oooohhh..that early american proclamation that the us had the right to conquer and take over the american continent from sea to sea whilst wiping out and massacring millons of native americans and sticking the survivors in concentration camps.and may as well as wipe out every living thing on the continent by shooting millions of buffalo from trains for fun or shooting tens of millions of passenger pigeons for kicks.
                                y'all killing lynching inbred ancestors in every history book are embarrassing shameful characters the world studies and reads about.
                                from a penal colony that took in the rejects and refuse of europe to a rabid dying dog that is still a penal colony of rejects and refuse.
                                worlds shortest history is about to end permanently.no more toilet or garbage dump for the world to empty out its prisons and asylums to ship to america anymore.think its australias turn anyways.

Comment

Working...
                                X