Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Say Something Nice About The USA

Originally posted by Miulang
    Bard, for being a young "whippersnapper", you have an old, and very good soul. Must be that laidbackness of the Portland area. Wish there were more people like you. Then maybe this country would get back to being a kinder, decent country than it is now.
    Aww shucks Just trying to return the kindness and aloha I've received from everyone else on here so far (not to mention my week on O'ahu a month ago...). A number of years ago, I was actually a pretty high-strung, irritable person. I've found that the more I'm calm, chill out, and enjoy what's around me, the happier I become. Kill 'em with kindness!

Edit: I forgot to say, get back with me when I've just been woken at 3AM by my neighbors down the street working on their race car. =)
    Last edited by Bard; July 25, 2006, 05:39 PM. Reason: Added edit

Comment

Originally posted by Bard

Edit: I forgot to say, get back with me when I've just been woken at 3AM by my neighbors down the street working on their race car. =)
      Cool! I wouldn't been down there in a flash with a six-pack of Pyramid (brewed in Kalama, Wash.).

Comment

"Something nice about the USA"

I said it... ok now what? do i get 3 wishes?

In all seriousness...thank you US Govt. for getting Ahmadia out of the situation she was in... money is not an issue... if you want repayment... I'm sure the family wouldn't have a problem with it.

(cheaper than a funeral)
        Last edited by damontucker; July 25, 2006, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
          "Something nice about the USA"

I said it... ok now what? do i get 3 wishes?

In all seriousness...thank you US Govt. for getting Ahmadia out of the situation she was in... money is not an issue... if you want repayment... I'm sure the family wouldn't have a problem with it.

(cheaper than a funeral)
          Manoa, I going post something regarding to what you said re: repayment to the US Government in the odda thread.

Auntie Lynn
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza
            with a six-pack of Pyramid (brewed in Kalama, Wash.)
            Not in Kalama any longer, I fear. Hart Brewing bought Pyramid, and most of the brewing is done in Berkeley, with a lesser amount in Seattle (across from the Mariners' Safeco Field); they also own Thomas Kemper Brewing out of Poulsbo, WA. Damn fine Hefeweizen, though!

Comment

Not much for beer (or alcohol) myself, but Henry Weinhard's in Hood River makes some of the most amazing root beer I've ever had. They brew it the same way as the regular beer.

Comment

You can have your own race car. Racing is great. The ultimate family sport.
                FutureNewsNetwork.com
                Energy answers are already here.

Comment

The Freedom,Diversity,Opportunities and The Beautiful Scenery :-)

Comment

First time home buyers 0% down home loans! Won't find those in Europe....YET

Only took America 50 years to get them!
                    Since when is psycho a bad thing??
                    Sharing withother survivors...
                    www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Working...
                    X