No announcement yet.

Terrorist Plans Stopped In TIME!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Terrorist Plans Stopped In TIME!!!!!

Originally posted by Mahi Waina
    But you are still completely missing the point. What are you offering me? Am I supposed to accept atrocities by Israel because they don't tally up to atrocities committed by Islamists?

Easy to spout. Lets have some numbers to back you up? How many innocents have the Israelis murdered in cold blood and NOT as a response to an initial attack by the Muslims?

Only fair if you count the dead from "Atrocities" as those from INITIAL strikes and not self defense response. Atrocities occur in first strikes on innocent civilians.

Example. Japan murdered 3000 Americans at Pearl Harbor to start the war. America killed (yes even a different word) up to 200,000 in Hiroshima and Nagasaki to end the war.

Which is more evil to me? Japan.

So lets hear your facts to back up your claim.
    Last edited by kamuelakea; August 18, 2006, 05:45 AM.

Comment

Hey Kam, you gotta remember one thing. Apologists can justify Japan's attack of Pearl the same way they justify Islam's attack on western society.

"It must be America's fault"

Their logic is driven by their hatred of their own country.
      FutureNewsNetwork.com
      Energy answers are already here.

Comment

We were not taken by surprise at Pearl Harbor. There were events leading up to that invasion which show the US Government clearly expected a war with Japan, the only thing not known was the exact date of the attack.

To wit:
        Oct. 14, 1940: Pres. Roosevelt signs the US Nationality Act. The law says that citizens with foreign parents who live in a foreign country for 6 months or longer, votes in a foreign election or serves in a foreign military will lose their American citizenship. This law causes many Nisei to return from studies in Japan to America.

Oct. 15, 1940: The Hawai'i National Guard is called into active duty for one year.

Dec. 30, 1940: Hawai'i doesn't have enough fighter planes and is therefore unable to defend itself against a surprise attack, according to US Navy Sec. Frank Knox in a report to Sec. of War Henry Stimson. It is especially vulnerable to aerial attack, Knox reports.

Feb. 15, 1941: Kaneohe Bay Naval Airstation is commissioned.

April 23, 1941: Gov. Poindexter signs a law to prevent sabotage, making 20 years the punishment for interfering with US preperations "for defense or for war" .

May 12, 1941: The Army practices a sunrise aerial bombing attack at Pearl Harbor and Hickam.

May 14, 1941: 21 B-7 "Flying Fortresses" land at Hickam to strengthen US military defense.

June 15, 1941: The Army plans to build a bomb shelter and food storage near Ft. Shafter. The shelter will be large enough to hold thousands of people and 15,000 tons of meat.

July 26, 1941: A Presidential order freezes the assets of Japanese and Chinese in Hawai'i.

Aug. 11, 1941: UH President David Crawford says the US must be prepared for war.

Oct. 3, 1941: Gov. Pointdexter signs the Hawai'i Defense Act, or civilian martial law act.

Nov. 1, 1941: The US War Dept opens a Military Intelligence School in San Francisco which is later moved to Minnesota. Mostly Japanese volunteers study the Japanese language to become translators, interrogators, and propaganda writers. Later, Chinese and Korean are added.

Nov. 9, 1941: The US War Dept asks Congress to give the President the authority to declare martial law in Hawai'i and Puerto Rico.

Nov. 7, 1941: Pres. Roosevelt receives the Munson Report, which says that Americans of Japanese ancestry are "loyal Americans" based on findings from the FBI and Navy.

Nov. 10, 1941: Star Bulletin's front page headline reads: "Threat of US-Japan War Emphasized by Spokesman".

Nov. 30, 1941: Advertiser main headline reads: "Japanese May Strike Over Weekend."

Dec. 3, 1941: FBI wiretap of Japanese consulate reveals the consul is burning documents.

Dec. 6, 1941: Front page story in the Star Bulletin reveals the military has a new kind of radar to detect airplanes and ships at long distances.

Dec. 7, 1941, 3:43 a.m.: A Japanese submarine is first detected near Pearl Harbor.

Dec. 7, 1941, 6:45 a.m.: Naval destroyer Ward fires America's first shots in WW2. Sinks a minisubmarine near Pearl Harbor.

Dec. 7, 1941, 7:02 a.m.: U.S. Naval radar station at Kahuku detects many airplanes 132 miles north of Honolulu. When radar personnel report this to the Command center, they are told to forget it, because Army B-17s are scheduled to arrive later that day.

Eec. 7, 1941, about 8 a.m.: The U.S. ship the Cynthia Olsen, is sunk by Japanese submarines about halfway between Washington State and Hawai'i.

Dec. 7, 1941, between 7:45-9:45 a.m.: Japan warplanes attack the Pearl Harbor fleet.

The good thing about looking back at history is it's only in retrospect that you can more easily detect trends.

Miulang
        "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Miulang,

Your are a sick sick person. And I really honestly mean that. I wouldn't let my children near you. I wouldn't want to be in the same room with you. I love the fact that you have the freedom to have your opinions but I consider you the enemy.

The only people to blame for murdering over 3000 people on December 7, 1941 are the Japanese politicians who decided to attack (Roosevelt didn't force them to make that decision), the military commanders who made the plans and the pilots and sailors who carried it out.

THOSE ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE TO BLAME PERIOD FOR MURDER and the start of WWII.

Blaming America for being less then prepared in hindsight is one thing. Trying to imply that it was therefore America's fault for the bombs that were dropped is ab-slut-ely SICK SICK SICK.

Comment

Wot muilang, you run out of material to defend terrorists so now you have to switch subjects to a different blame America subject?

Did you hear that the ACLU lawyers who just shopped for a liberal judge so that they could get a judgement against the "wire-tapping" of terrorists are both Muslims?

Muslims using the American system to weaken our fight against Muslims.

Gotta luv it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
              I wonder if it's possible that the British press operates under similar restraints as the Canadian press. In order to prevent prejudicial information reaching a potential jury pool, courts in Canada can order limited press coverage of certain cases. Media who violate said orders can be held in contempt and fined massive amounts, as well as providing opportunity for mistrials and extensive appeals.
              Following up on this aspect of the story - the British do have more restrictions on press coverage like this after all; the New York Times recently had to tweak their website to prevent British citizens from reading stories about this case.

Comment

Working...
              X