No announcement yet.

Terrorist Plans Stopped In TIME!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Terrorist Plans Stopped In TIME!!!!!

Originally posted by Levia
    What does that mean?

Flooding the boards with long, giant quotes, and tons of little posts in between, not allowing other posts to stay on the "latest posts" list so the rest of us can see at a glance, this is respectable? Look, she's going nuts on the other thread. -> 5, 6, 7 posts in a row. It's not like a "fun and games" thread.

I don't know... Whatever you and Kamuela argued about, that's between you two, but since you spoke for Miulang, I thought you could explain your above quotes.

Thanks
    Hi Levia. Welcome to the HT!!!! Also, welcome to the battlefield labelled "The American Asylum".

Since we got a yellow card from Ryan I am going to tread lightly as I would hate to see the thread disappear as there is a lot of good info for the lurkers to see. Cuz, when there are very sensitive subjects like your kids getting vaporized into fishfood at 35,000 feet, you really get to see what other peoples defaults are. As the threads mature, then you really get to see how people can vaccillate and stray from their convictions ( I like to think of it as the "wishy washy" effect). Way beyond "what is your favorite hamburger" stuff.

So, you got to see some defaults. No names here, but someone said something, some people took offense to it, the OP was eventually proven correct. THAT scenario plays out a lot, especially with certain people.

Don't feel bad if Pua'i Mana'o choses not to respond. She is a good person, just got caught up in the moment, as we are all apt to do. I would pick her to watch my back in a bar fight.

I don't empathize with terrorists. I don't buy "they are a product of their environment" when there are 300 innocent people (which at any given time could be my immediate family) involved. That is my default. Some people want the drama, some people want the attention, some people want the record for most consecutive posts, all I got is a rusty shovel and the conviction to use it.

Welcome the the jungle.
    You Look Like I Need A Drink

Comment

Political Correctness has turned half of our nation into "wishy-washy's".

People would pardon unconsionable behaviors at the risk of offending someone with a verbal assault, or by highlighting facts that expose wicked acts.

The truth is the truth. Constantly trying to slay other humans for reasons rooted in make-believe is bad behavior. My father had a damned good cure for bad behaviors.

Do not try to make up some psychological mumbo-jumbo BS excuse for these murderers. If you have no taste for the pursuit of law & order, then you abandon your own humanity.
      FutureNewsNetwork.com
      Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Remember the outrage when a Dutch Newspaper printed a silly little cartoon with a whats his name with bomb for a turbin? How many died? Leaders from all countries denounced the cartoon, even the Pope.

Remember the outrage and the lawsuits that have been filed when Middle Eastern Arab appearing people were examined a little closer at airport checkpoints?

Now we have a few dozen of their own just ready to murder 3000 innocent civilians in the name of their "religion" (Its no religion at all if you ask me).

Where's the outrage? Not the simple statements that every Arab knows is a lie like "they do not represent true islam, now lets talk about Israel". No not those statements. Where is the outrage, the disgust, the rallies the marches ?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, Silence from 1 billion Muslims. The religion of peace.

Yeah right!

Comment

Originally posted by kamuelakea
          Remember the outrage when a Dutch Newspaper printed a silly little cartoon with a whats his name with bomb for a turbin? How many died? Leaders from all countries denounced the cartoon, even the Pope.

Remember the outrage and the lawsuits that have been filed when Middle Eastern Arab appearing people were examined a little closer at airport checkpoints?

Now we have a few dozen of their own just ready to murder 3000 innocent civilians in the name of their "religion" (Its no religion at all if you ask me).

Where's the outrage? Not the simple statements that every Arab knows is a lie like "they do not represent true islam, now lets talk about Israel". No not those statements. Where is the outrage, the disgust, the rallies the marches ?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, Silence from 1 billion Muslims. The religion of peace.

Yeah right!
          Did you mean to imply Pakistanis are Arabs because they're not?
          “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
          http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

Originally posted by Levia
            What does that mean?

Flooding the boards with long, giant quotes, and tons of little posts in between, not allowing other posts to stay on the "latest posts" list so the rest of us can see at a glance, this is respectable? Look, she's going nuts on the other thread. -> 5, 6, 7 posts in a row. It's not like a "fun and games" thread.

I don't know... Whatever you and Kamuela argued about, that's between you two, but since you spoke for Miulang, I thought you could explain your above quotes.

Thanks
            Of what are asking clarification? That she posts into overload? The respectability I mention isn't concerning the volume or passion of her posting (although it seems to be a problem for you to not allow other posts a chance to stay on the latest posts lists, which I freely admit to not understanding that concern). It is that she doesn't bully. She doesn't make her point through a personal attack.

How many posts on those threads turn into a first person diatribe against beliefs? Let's be honest and go back and check that out. See how many cross the line.

On second thought, let us stick to this thread. We are three pages into it so far and how have we veered from where I would wish we would be:

-CHEERING that the intel got it right and thwarted these terrorists
            -soberly looking at what policies in place successfully enabled this fate instead of 9/11, so that we can keep improving on it
            -figuring out that if these guys are Pakis, then HELLOOOO we NEED TO FIND BIN LADEN!!!! Let's go back into the Afghan/Pakistan region and get the b@stard!

pax

Comment

Originally posted by Pua'i Mana'o
              HELLOOOO we NEED TO FIND BIN LADEN!!!! Let's go back into the Afghan/Pakistan region and get the b@stard!
              I totally agree!

Let's get the B@stard!
              BIN LADEN

Auntie Lynn
              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

social change.

How do we go after the root of the terrorism that lies in the ME? We have to bomb them with Starbucks and McDonalds and WalMart and Hustler and hiphuggers and bellbottoms and Oprah and country music (that'll kill 'em all!) and birth control pills and skateboards and dirtbikes and wonderbras and feminist writings and all the paper diapers, maxi pads, tampons and barbie dolls that we can air drop all over that country.

We gotta hit them with hegemony. Look at post WWII Japan. After they were beaten down, the bushiddo mentality which is so culturally ingrained could have resulted in another Germany (meaning, right after WWI, they rise again, because of cultural fortitude), but instead, all things western is cool. And look at their youth today. They have some interesting cultural things occupying their time and the wealth as they generate/expend it. What can we learn from the fascinating lessons that Japan has provided?

pax

Comment

Originally posted by timkona
                  Do not try to make up some psychological mumbo-jumbo BS excuse for these murderers. If you have no taste for the pursuit of law & order, then you abandon your own humanity.
                  Does the pursuit of law & order include the Geneva Convention?

Does psychological BS apply to all murderers, including those killing Lebanese civilians?

Comment

Geneva Convention is a treaty among nations, not individuals. If terrorists have rights under GC, then policeman should be given the powers of war. Terror is a law & order problem, not a "nations-at-war" problem.

Regarding Lebanon - if you cannot trim your tree to prevent limbs falling on my roof, then I WILL trim your tree for you, whether you like it or not. If I have to get into your yard to do it, you betcha I'm comin on over.

I'm astonished at the depth of belief of liberal propaganda in the USA while people who hate us plot to kill us. 1/2 of America does not understand.
                    FutureNewsNetwork.com

Comment

I'm astonished at the depth of belief of liberal propaganda in the USA while people who hate us plot to kill us. 1/2 of America does not understand.
                      Yes, the 1/2 that doesn't support the policies that make them want to kill us. Do you really believe it is simply that they are intent on killing anyone that doesn't share their religious views? That's naive IMO.
                      “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."

Comment

Sinjin, you simply must read the Quran. Understanding that book is crucial to any decisions or opinions regarding the current state of world terrorism.

Naive is anybody who would excuse what is written in that book. It's a blueprint for badness.
                        FutureNewsNetwork.com

Comment

Naive is anybody who would excuse what is written in that book. It's a blueprint for badness.
                          Even if true most Muslims are good people. Why?

Comment

Any Muslim who is not actively trying to convert infidels or kill them is NOT living by the words printed in that book. The peaceful Muslims are not living according to what is written in the Quran.

The mandate for murder is rooted in the idea that Allah will reward you for helping to get rid of those who do not believe in Allah. It's the polar opposite of the 6th commandment in the Bible. Not that I'm a bible dude.

The literal references to "convert or kill" in the Quran are quite numerous. But there are hundreds of poetic references to the notion that some murder is okey-dokie.

I am thankful that so many, who call themselves Muslim, choose not to kill. Perhaps they should re-evaluate the religion they choose to believe in.

Law & Order is too precious to be sacrificed to a pernicious deity.
                            FutureNewsNetwork.com

Comment

We are getting that broad brush out again. The "good" muslims are not our concern. The "bad" fvcks who like to blow up airplanes full of innocent civilians for whatever reason is the concern.

Titles, religous affiliation, member in good standing, turn ons, turn offs, etc. is noise.

Vaporize the bad people. Turn them into elemental carbon. Then the branches no longer fall on the roof.

The Geneva Convention does not apply when your body temperature approaches 2500 C after a bomb goes off on your next trip to Disneyland. It did not apply to those people who set off the bomb either.
                              You Look Like I Need A Drink

Comment

There are people who believe in absolutes: you're either right or wrong all the time, it's always either black or white, you always have to color within the lines. Then there are others who believe that the truth can be somewhere in between right or wrong, depending on the situation or circumstance, different shades of gray again depending on the situation or circumstance, and sometimes it's more fun to color outside the lines.

One good thing about people like Kam, Levia and Timkona is, even though I disagree with their opinions, at least they care. I wish they wouldn't turn their disagreements into personal assaults most of the time, but hey, that kinda comes with the terroritory of seeking the truth sometimes. And at the very least, they will have to admit that as they are writing down their responses, they do have to think seriously about what they're writing, and that is my whole point: to get people to think about things other than themselves. There's a whole world out there that is interdependent on events happening in other parts of the world. If we, as Americans, only look at what we see within our own borders, we are missing some very valuable clues about how our lives may change, and some of those changes will most definitely not be to our liking.

So for those who only lurk, thank you for stopping by. If at some point you feel moved to contribute, please do. The only way understanding happens is when people speak their minds. It's not a matter of always having to agree, but this country has become so complacent that it scares the beejesus out of me to think how we have unwittingly allowed others to define how we each live our lives today.

Hopefully,
                                Miulang
                                Last edited by Miulang; August 11, 2006, 10:21 AM.
                                "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X