Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Amazing 9-11 Documentary - A Must See

Originally posted by Miulang
    Maybe when hell freezes over and we see a woman (NOT Hilary or Condoleeeeeezza) in the White House, yeah! BTW: I am only a liberal in certain things. I am more of a fiscal conservative (live within your means and balance the budget, especially when it comes to governmental spending)

Miulang
    This is not intended to be offensive. I have nothing against Chinese nor lesbians. In fact, I admire both in many ways. Chinese work ethic and lesbians, well.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, they're lesbians and most guys would love to have a couple of lesbians around if you know what I mean.

But are you a Chinese Lesbian? You don't have to answer of course but it would explain a lot of things.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio

But (with apologies to my friend tikiyaki) I do not buy into these conspiracy theories, especially when many of those who espouse them, after being presented with an overwhelming amound of evidence to contradict them, respond with arguments that said evidence is "a little too convenient, don't you think?" Now, how do you have an intelligent debate with that?

Frankly, if I don't think the administration is smart enough to have kept us out of war, I certainly can't give them credit for the intelligence it would take to have done that much advance planning, preparation and covering-up.
      Well, Leo, just wondering, did you watch the film? Not attacking just asking. There is more argument to the filmakers points than just "a little too convenient, dont you think?". They go into stuff in detail....

ANYWAY....Some folks misconstrue me as being a liberal, left wing, whatever. I know Tim Kona probably has me pegged as a Muslim, but the point is, I'm not any of those things. The thing is, Just because I don't like our president, doesn't mean I am a Muslim Sympathizer...I'm not.
      I have a problem with ALL organized religion...please note I said "organized religion" and not Spirituality or belief in a GOD.

I just think that the idea organized religion pits one against another, and it's been the cause of ALOT of wars in the history of the world. That's my problem. And just because Muslim extremists kill people for their beliefs, there are barbaric acts being carried out in other religions...ie: Christians who bomb aborton clinics ? This is something that is happening modern day.

Cathlic Priests who rape children and the church and people in the community cover it up...Forcing a human being to abstain from all sex acts goes against the very nature of being human. Priests are not allowed to marry or have sex...so when their basic human behavior is not allowed, they act out....

Just a few examples of why organized religion to me is a bad idea. Then of course, there is the profit made of such religions...

As far as Bush goes...he is ignoring one basic idea of the constitution...Separation of Church and State. He brings GOD into the equation FAR too often in his speeches, and his views are based in Christian beliefs...So, what happened to Church and State ?

Also, Tim Kona, you may have read the Koran, and for that I respectively concur you have a better understanding of it than me, but reading it is not the same as growing up in the midst of it, in your family, and community. Your understanding is in YOUR interpretation, but not the Musilm community at large. A muslim can read the Bible, but still doesn't know what it is to be a Christian or a Catholic.

Now, for conspiracy theories...Like I stated earlier...I struggle with the idea that our president could actually do something as sick as killing his own countrymen, so I'm not sure where I stand on this...this film just raised alot of very interesting points that I thought were worth thinking about.

I'm not into personally attacking anyone on this board. I like and respect the people in here. I just like to hear opinions, whether they are the same as mine or not.

Politically, I'm somewhere close to the middle, with a left leaning, but not as much as people think because of this posting.

I just think our current president is not working in the best interests of the people of this country, and is not fit for job as leader of the free world.

Much Aloha to all, despite the political debates we have :-)
      http://tikiyakiorchestra.com
      Need a place to stay in Hilo ?
      Cue Factory - Music for your Vision

Comment

I concur with most of what you say Tiki

The Idiot did better than Kerry at Yale....but neither did well.
        I'm sure I do not understand Christianity or Islam...my interest in both is sort of like watching Lemmings run off a cliff.

My focus is upon the issue of Law & Order and the importance of civility in civilization. We must catch and prosecute the abortion clinic bombers and the plane flying terrorists. The clinic folks can be found at their homes in the good old USA. The pilots are likely in other countries crafting their plans.

But a remark in today's news is kinda creepy.

"Al-Qaida in Iraq warned Pope Benedict XVI on Monday that its war against Christianity and the West will go on until Islam takes over the world, and Iran's supreme leader called for more protests over the pontiff's remarks on Islam."

Call me an alarmist.
        FutureNewsNetwork.com
        Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Originally posted by timkona
          I concur with most of what you say Tiki

The Idiot did better than Kerry at Yale....but neither did well.
          I'm sure I do not understand Christianity or Islam...my interest in both is sort of like watching Lemmings run off a cliff.

My focus is upon the issue of Law & Order and the importance of civility in civilization. We must catch and prosecute the abortion clinic bombers and the plane flying terrorists. The clinic folks can be found at their homes in the good old USA. The pilots are likely in other countries crafting their plans.

But a remark in today's news is kinda creepy.

"Al-Qaida in Iraq warned Pope Benedict XVI on Monday that its war against Christianity and the West will go on until Islam takes over the world, and Iran's supreme leader called for more protests over the pontiff's remarks on Islam."

Call me an alarmist.
          I wouldn't call you an alarmist for that...That is perfectly understandable...Just goes to show, this kind of endless feuding, like the one between Israel and Palistine is now part of the fabric of our reality, and THAT sucks big time. I agree with you for the most part on Islam and the fundamentalists who are carrying out these heinous acts,threats, and plans.
          It just sucks that we're in it now, and there's no end to it in sight.

As far as Kerry goes, I didn't care for him much either. His campaign speeches sounded like the 8th grade kid runnng for class president...lots of promises, all very unrealistic. The only difference is that he wanted the troops out of Iraq, and I'm all for saving our soldiers.

Anyway, I really hope we can get a "sharper tool" in 2008...I know you do too.
          http://tikiyakiorchestra.com
          Need a place to stay in Hilo ?
          Cue Factory - Music for your Vision

Comment

Someone to learn about: an American Muslim who is interested in condeming Islamic fundamentalism, while educating those who have misunderstandings about Islam (as profiled on NPR's Morning Edition)

Comment

Originally posted by tikiyaki
              Well, Leo, just wondering, did you watch the film?
              I have not seen it, nor am I likely to. Having read a number of articles, writings and websites of this theory's proponents, I don't feel the need to spend any more time researching it, unless I hear of some dramatic new revelations (and I am sure I will hear of them, if they occur.) I thank you, however, for providing information that you would like to make us aware of, but I've chosen to put this particular spin behind me. That's just me as of this point in time; I don't want to imply that you should be silent on the topic, tikiyaki.

Comment

Originally posted by kamuelakea
                1000 to 1? Don't have to name 999. Just name one. Name him or her. ... the active extremists are terrorists and the silent majority is partially to blame.
                Hakim Ouansafi of the Muslim Association of Hawai‘i is one. His condemnations of terrorism have appeared in several media programs and publications, and I have spoken to him personally. Leo Lakio also has pointed out another one.

I’m sorry you and timkona are espousing anti-Muslim propaganda. Remember that if you are not careful, your words can be misconstrued as hate speech.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
                USA TODAY, page 2A
                11 March 1993

Comment

Originally posted by TuNnL
                  I’m sorry you and timkona are espousing anti-Muslim propaganda. Remember that if you are not careful, your words can be misconstrued as hate speech.
                  Don't threaten me. I'm not threatening muslims or Islam with anything. Hate Speech occurs when you are threatening someone with harm or actually harming them. I wouldn't waste my time or energy hurting another person because of their beliefs.

But the following statements are true.

I HATE ISLAM.

I HATE MUSLIMS.

Those are true statements. Sorry but I'm being honest. Can't express that thought on this board?

I don't care if most are not terrorists. Their silence makes me hate them. Prejudice? Absolutely. Stereotyping? No doubt. Generalizing? Sure.

I got plenny of good friends from various ethnicities and good religions. I don't need anymore so I just eliminate the Muslims from my life to the extent that I can.

I don't want to be around Muslims.
                  I don't want to fly on a airplane with Muslims.
                  I don't want my kids to be around Muslims.
                  I don't want my kids to marry Muslims.
                  I don't like it when Muslims move into my neighborhood.

Its not about racism or hate. I don't care if they are Asian Muslims from Indonesia, Haole Muslims from Kazakhstan, Black muslims from Africa or Arab Muslims from Saudi Arabia. I hate them all equally. See? Equality. Its all about survival my friend. Until Muslims work harder to change my mind, I will continue to feel this way. It's THEIR JOB to change the image of Islam, not mine.

Funny how guys like you never seem to get too bent out of shape over beheadings, murders, wars in the name of Islam. But anyone on a blog even begin to be critical of Islam and the "Hate Speech" attack comes out. Heard someone today talking about how the middle east seems to hate the west but has mastered the victimization approach to all of its own problems. You are one of them.

Allah Akabar my elemu!
                  Last edited by kamuelakea; September 19, 2006, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TuNnL
                    Hakim Ouansafi of the Muslim Association of Hawai‘i is one. His condemnations of terrorism have appeared in several media programs and publications, and I have spoken to him personally. Leo Lakio also has pointed out another one.

You got 2 converts. Only another Billion to go.

Comment

A new low point has been reached.

ETA: No, I stand corrected --- I forgot about the guy who threatened to shoot several of us.
                      Last edited by Leo Lakio; September 19, 2006, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
                        A new low point has been reached.

I'm offended by your use of the Hawaiian language at the bottom of your posts and simultaneous defense of modern Islam.

The absolute opposite of what it is to be a Hawaiian, is what it is to be a Muslim today.

That's my opinion.

You welcome.

Comment

The nature of kamuelakea's postings have forfeited any semblance of moral high ground, thus his lecturing becomes utterly devoid of any weight or value. A hui hou...

Comment

France knew we'd be attacked too

New information coming out of France that their intelligence agency was aware as early as Jan. 2001 that al Qaeda terrorists were planning to hijack jets to fly into buildings in America.

They alerted our government which, as we all know now, also proceeded to ignore the warnings from various US agencies like the CIA, FBI and FAA that such a catastrophy was likely to occur, although no one could predict when, what carriers or which buildings would be targeted.

Thank you Condy, Karl, Donald, Richard et al.

Miulang
                            "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Since this topics still alive, and there was a topic about Penn and Teller show Bullsh** Heres An excerpt from that show about all this 9/11 conspiracy bs
                              808blogs.com- Start your own blog now, for free!
                              kazaru.808blogs.com - my blog!
                              http://kazaru.com - personal site DOWN ATM

Comment

Originally posted by tikiyaki View Post
                                A friend of mine gave me a DVD of a Documentary called "Loose Change" about the evnts of 9-11. Basically it's a conspiracy theory film pointing the finger at the Bush Administration for planning and executing the events of 9-11.
                                NOW, before you roll your eyes...PLEASE try to check it out. There's no sensationalist Michael Moore style angle to it. It's alot of scientific facts that refute the idea that the towers fell due to the planes hitting them. There's also factoids about the Pentagon and flight 93 as well.

It's very eye opening, and well, frankly, it's convinced me of a few things. It also has tons of eye witness acounts, and lots of news broadcast footage. There's lots of FBI and CIA reports and other stuff that make you ask questions. Also, it points out that Bush's brother (Marvin, I think his name is) was head of security at the World Trade Center until Sept 10th, 2001.

Crazy stuff, but I was really blown away by it.

Here's the website fo the film

www.loosechange911.com

Please do yourself a favor and check it out.
                                There is no conspiracy or mystery about it. All one has to is look at what Bush2Cheney did in the interim between 9-!! and their inauguration about the situation of IsrealHell in Palestine and one will see that Bush2Cheney did, intended to do, and, still does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

Comment

Working...
                                X