Amazing 9-11 Documentary - A Must See

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Amazing 9-11 Documentary - A Must See

You know everybody's blaming Bush on everything from global warming to 911. Can you see how amazingly stupid that is?

America had a harder time believing Clinton adulterated against Hillary. And when he admitted it, America still couldn't believe it. But boy the conspiracy theorists run amok when three planes hit three buildings and the glaciers start to melt.

Has it occured to these finger pointers that maybe just maybe global warming is a cyclical thing? And just MAYBE there are some people really bent on hating us?

You want to talk about who lit the fuse in the Middle East, take it wayyyy back to the Carter Administration when the Shaw of Iran was assasinated in front of a world audience in full color and when the US went in to northern Afghanistan and bugged out leaving a really pissed off Saudi who eventually targetted two very tall buildings in NYC and the Pentagon.

The Carter Administration...yeah Mr. Nobel Peace prize winner.

And conspiracy? Hey LBJ was a principal stock holder in Bell Helicopter. You know maker of the famous Huey's that commanded the Vietnam war...the war that LBJ intensified? Yeah that's right prolong the war and keep pumping out Huey's, the dividends are fantastic! Cheney's participation in Halliburton is minor compared to LBJ.

BTW Halliburton makes water meters under the Schlumberger name. Check your Board of Water Supply water meter cuz it's promoting the war in Iraq.
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
      You know everybody's blaming Bush on everything from global warming to 911. Can you see how amazingly stupid that is?

America had a harder time believing Clinton adulterated against Hillary. And when he admitted it, America still couldn't believe it. But boy the conspiracy theorists run amok when three planes hit three buildings and the glaciers start to melt.

Has it occured to these finger pointers that maybe just maybe global warming is a cyclical thing? And just MAYBE there are some people really bent on hating us?

You want to talk about who lit the fuse in the Middle East, take it wayyyy back to the Carter Administration when the Shaw of Iran was assasinated in front of a world audience in full color and when the US went in to northern Afghanistan and bugged out leaving a really pissed off Saudi who eventually targetted two very tall buildings in NYC and the Pentagon.

The Carter Administration...yeah Mr. Nobel Peace prize winner.

And conspiracy? Hey LBJ was a principal stock holder in Bell Helicopter. You know maker of the famous Huey's that commanded the Vietnam war...the war that LBJ intensified? Yeah that's right prolong the war and keep pumping out Huey's, the dividends are fantastic! Cheney's participation in Halliburton is minor compared to LBJ.

BTW Halliburton makes water meters under the Schlumberger name. Check your Board of Water Supply water meter cuz it's promoting the war in Iraq.
      "You know everybody's blaming Bush on everything from global warming to 911. Can you see how amazingly stupid that is?"
      OK...I'm game for this..i think

i think it's stupid to say "everybody's (or is it "everybodys'?)"...does that include YOU ?! Well, even if it does iI say to you IT does not me!
      <perhaps this may distinguish between a "liberal" and a "leftist" which my military buds are quickly assimilating >postscript: the U.S. military <<especially the lower ranks>> know damn well what "conservatives" can deliver to the country they love 'til death doth thy part>
      Yes, your using "everybody" was sarcastic in the end, after another's (aka,mine, in this case wasted time putting out the effort to negate definition, meaning, substance and whatever else it is that this keystroke communication affords one to appreciate anothers' not mine, nor thine , for sure ? in this case nonsense... but it lost its sarcasm in the ridiculous aspect of your incorporation of the meaning of "everybody" into even a building block of your final point ...which i hope further reading allows me the expense to discover if not at least ponder, when not otherwise refute....

Starting with the most obviously refutable:
      Starting with the most obviously refutable:
      " You want to talk about who lit the fuse in the Middle East, take it wayyyy back to the Carter Administration when the Shaw of Iran was assassinated in front of a world audience in full color and when the US went in to northern Afghanistan and bugged out leaving a really pissed off Saudi who eventually targetted two very tall buildings in NYC and the Pentagon. "
      It seems you think " 'the Shaw(sic)' was assassinated in front of a world audience in full color"... i dunknow, but if memory serves me at least a grain of reliability, it was not "the Shaw" who bought it at his parade stands. Henry Kissinger knew/knows "the Shaw". Let us e-mail Henry about the demise of Mohammed Reza Shah Pahlavi son of Reza Shah Pahlavi (who died in luxury in South Africa) ?

Comment

You're right...who was I thinking

Or left...this is interesting Waioli Kai you are displaying a side of you never seen before on this site.

Something I learned in High School...and it's working.
        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Does anyone think that it may be......

That there were reall aorplanes full of people and hijackers....but....they had help? Like someone infiltrated them and gave them the idea and the help to accomplish 9/11.

It wouldn't take too many, it wouldn't take too much.

Just plant the idea and 'help' them along....you know, like be sure that there was a military excercise on that very same day with almost the very same scenario...time it well so that there's the minimum of 'collateral damage' (the buildings would've been fuller an hour later)....maybe even have built the buildings with this planned beforehand (I don't know, but there was an incident before, when a carbomb failed to bring them down).....

There really are too many co-incidences, and I have to tell you that many Europeans believe exactly this, as well.

Maybe it is just too difficult for the collective psyche of the American people to even think about the possibilities of this....much less begin to wonder.

While we're at it....would it have been the same thing for the Oklahoma City bombing? That never did look like anything but explosives in the building, and Timmy was certainly 'executed' faster than anyone in history.
          http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
          http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by SusieMisajon View Post
            I always have thought that the people who planned those plane crashes either didn't do a good job, or didn't really want to kill too many people, but just scare.

If they'd have wanted to do some reall heavy damage, they would've waited another hour or so, when the buildings would have been full. Or maybe they had never heard the song 'Nine to Five'.
            This is so outrageous, its offensive. "just scare" a few people by flying loaded jets in to packed skyscrapers. My how our perspective has warped. Kind of like saying "BOO" to someone behind their back, hah?

What the Muslims did is to tell everyone on one of the planes headed for NYC to "call home because you are going to die". Included in the passengers was a kindergarten group and their teacher. All murdered.

Yeah Susie, those poor muslims were just trying to scare a few people.

Sick sick sick

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron View Post
              Since this topics still alive, and there was a topic about Penn and Teller show Bullsh** Heres An excerpt from that show about all this 9/11 conspiracy bs
              Oops forgot the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcrF346sS_I
              808blogs.com- Start your own blog now, for free!
              kazaru.808blogs.com - my blog!
              http://kazaru.com - personal site DOWN ATM

Comment

Originally posted by kamuelakea View Post
                This is so outrageous, its offensive. "just scare" a few people by flying loaded jets in to packed skyscrapers. My how our perspective has warped. Kind of like saying "BOO" to someone behind their back, hah?

What the Muslims did is to tell everyone on one of the planes headed for NYC to "call home because you are going to die". Included in the passengers was a kindergarten group and their teacher. All murdered.

Yeah Susie, those poor muslims were just trying to scare a few people.

Sick sick sick
                You misunderstood....scroll up a few posts and see what I said, earlier today.

Comment

[QUOTE

Sick sick sick[/QUOTE]

I know. Difficult to even imagine, isn't it?

But...what if? Would, could Americans even comprehend the implications?

Comment

Heeheehee! I am not blaming W for almost anything bad that's happened to this country since 9/11. After seeing the CNN Special "On the Road with George Bush" , which was put together by reporter Andrea Pelosi and which chronicled the campaign events leading up to his first Presidential election victory, I can't help but think he's just a good ol' Buckley non-alcoholic beer kinda drinker who just likes to have fun with his people. He actually came off looking like a regular kinda guy...and maybe that's his downfall.

The people he surrounded himself with---the Rumsfelds, the Cheneys, the Rices, the Feiths, the Wolfowitzes, the Gonzalez's...THOSE are the true villians.

Miulang
                    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang View Post
                      He actually came off looking like a regular kinda guy...and maybe that's his downfall.
                      On the contrary, it is my belief that this is what won him the 2004 election. The Bush people were masterful in presenting the President as a regular guy, vs. John Kerry, a member of the snobby, educated, northeastern elite. I found that amazing, since Bush went to Yale. It has not been his downfall as an elected leader, but I suspect it may be what ultimately injures his legacy.
                      But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                      GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
                        On the contrary, it is my belief that this is what won him the 2004 election. The Bush people were masterful in presenting the President as a regular guy, vs. John Kerry, a member of the snobby, educated, northeastern elite. I found that amazing, since Bush went to Yale. It has not been his downfall as an elected leader, but I suspect it may be what ultimately injures his legacy.
                        What's also interesting about the producer of that CNN Special is she is an admittedly very liberal reporter from San Francisco who was amazed at how open W was about "acting himself", particularly, as she noted in a post-special interview, that he KNEW she was making a documentary which could very well be used against him. I was more appalled at the boozy antics of the "martini crowd" (as the President was heard to say) of the press corps. I'd be embarrassed if I was some of those guys/gals.

Part of W's legacy may end up being, too, that his advisers will be what ultimately will paint his Presidency as being one of the worse in the history of this country. But to separate W the private person from Bush the President was an interesting exercise nonetheless.

Miulang
                        "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
                          Ha! He won those elections...both of them...because he cheated.

Comment

You're right...who was I thinking
                            Egyptian President Anwar Sadat? Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin?

Both were assassinated in public, Sadat at a reviewing stand in 1981, and Rabin at a rally in 1995.

Comment

Originally posted by SusieMisajon View Post
                              Ha! He won those elections...both of them...because he cheated.
                              Susie...HE didn't cheat. It was the people who had vested interests in making him President who cheated.

Miulang

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang View Post
                                Susie...HE didn't cheat.
                                Miulang
                                Yes he did! He moved his Knight to f6 from d4. Knights don't move that way , and did you catch when he tried moving his rook diagonally. Kerry caught him on that one though
                                808blogs.com- Start your own blog now, for free!
                                kazaru.808blogs.com - my blog!
                                http://kazaru.com - personal site DOWN ATM

Comment

Working...
                                X