This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Declassified Terror Report

Wow things have really got out of hand here. Let’s not insult Mānoa’s woman too along with all the other wahine you have dissed. No need to get personal, brah, that’s really a low blow.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
    USA TODAY, page 2A
    11 March 1993

Comment

Take the sniping to PM or elsewhere.

Kamuelaka, your obsession with matters of race are well established, but either tone down the rhetoric and personal attacks (this in reference to several posts across several threads in the past few days), or find another venue.

Comment

Originally posted by admin
        Take the sniping to PM or elsewhere.

Kamuelaka, your obsession with matters of race are well established, but either tone down the rhetoric and personal attacks (this in reference to several posts across several threads in the past few days), or find another venue.
        PM? Premenstral?

I call um like I see um Admin. Assss all. I call um like I see um.

Hawaii is the racial place. People get uncomfortable when I point it out. I understand.

Comment

Originally posted by TuNnL
          Wow things have really got out of hand here. Let’s not insult Mānoa’s woman too along with all the other wahine you have dissed. No need to get personal, brah, that’s really a low blow.
          I dunno what he said...I put him/her on ignore

but my wife is damn fine (and we created a keiki that is even cuter a nice blend of the both of us...!) and I'm damn proud of every little flaw she might have! (oh might I add Kamu... she is very Hawaiian!)

TuNnL you've met her... you know I get a good wahine...and looks isn't the only thing great about her
          Last edited by damontucker; September 26, 2006, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Manoa, consider yourself warned as well. This thread is done.

Comment

Working...
            X