Cocaine Energy Drink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cocaine Energy Drink

LOL!!!! I feel you Kaya!!! There's a restaraunt up here called the Cheeba Hut, where every sandwich is named after a type of weed!! I don't know about you, but I smile every time I order a blunt of pakalolo (foot long ham and pineapple sub).
    "Dont put of 'til tomorrow what you can forget about completely!!!"

Comment

Hey Mike, I get it now. Love that stupid movie.
      FutureNewsNetwork.com
      Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Here's the real deal as far as coca based drinks:

KDrink

Its from Peru and the company is trying to get this approved in the US and Europe.

Here's an artilce with more about this and another drink:

Peruvian Drinks Get Buzz From Coca Leaf

If anyone is interested or not.
        As long as my Wasabeefu Chips, my Tonkotsu Ramen, and my Chocoflakes stocks are good and I live less than 10 miles away from an L&L's all is right in the world. Yes Utah has an L&L's actually they have 2 now.

But I'm all out of Chocoflakes so I'm only 3/4's fine the last 1/4 of my life you can find me in a fetal position rocking back and forth trying and possibly failing to do College Algebra....Sad but true..

Comment

Originally posted by keoki_sing View Post
          Here's the real deal as far as coca based drinks:
          KDrink

Its from Peru and the company is trying to get this approved in the US and Europe.

Here's an artilce with more about this and another drink:
          Peruvian Drinks Get Buzz From Coca Leaf
          According to the article, Coca-Cola contains the same active ingredient. So why the heck is it illegal to import it?
          (Coke’s) secret formula still calls for a cocaine-free coca extract produced at a Stepan Co. factory in Maywood, N.J. Stepan buys about 100 metric tons of dried Peruvian coca leaves each year.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
          USA TODAY, page 2A
          11 March 1993

Comment

Working...
          X