Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another School Shooting

Originally posted by Lei Liko View Post
    In the tragedy of it all it's easy to ignore the fact that the killer left behind a family who will also share in this grief.

Bless the Amish leaders for not forgetting about this family.
    Those people have real class.
    “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
    http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

And how much more selfless can a kid be? According to a person who has spoken to one of the survivors, one of the eldest girls in the group who was killed told the Carl Roberts to kill her first, in the hopes that her sacrifice would prevent the other girls from being hurt. Her sister, Barbie, volunteered to be shot second. No one knows for sure if 13-year old Marian Fisher, was killed first, but her sister did survive the shooting. This kind of sacrifice would put most of us adults to shame.

5 of the girls have been buried; one other is mortally wounded and has been taken off life support and is resting at home. It's just too tragic that such a peace loving community has to endure this kind of pain, and yet their only desire is to forgive the killer and to embrace his family.

Miulang
      "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Is this a wise plan???

http://articles.news.aol.com/news/_a...00010000000001
        Hawaii my love, I will see you soon

Comment

Not a wise plan.

It would be much better for the students to sit meekly and be slaughtered. After all, there is no way they can think for themselves, or defend themselves. They are not capable of securing their own safety, and it would be wrong for us to try to teach them how to control the situation. If we empower them, we might lose control of them. Controlling them is the source of OUR power. So by all means, let the killers go unchallenged.

What if the gunmen gets hurt, and the ACLU helps him sue the school district??

Don't you get it?
          FutureNewsNetwork.com
          Energy answers are already here.

Comment

http://www.johntaylorgatto.com

This guy might say that public school educated children would lack the initiative to properly defend themselves during such a crisis.

(This guy never addressed any such crisis to my knowledge, this is just my hypothesis based on the literature provided)

Comment

Working...
            X