SADDAM Gets Death Sentence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SADDAM Gets Death Sentence

Okay maybe a sentence should be a cup of Starbucks everyday with no cream or sugar.
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
      Okay maybe a sentence should be a cup of Starbucks everyday with no cream or sugar.
      while the rest of us drink the good stuff from McDs...

pax

Comment

Amazing turn of events for Saddam: http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...MPLATE=DEFAULT

Well it seems Iran wants Saddam to hang while the man himself is seeking reconcilliation? Some martyr! But then I guess with the threat of death and no islamic support I guess he figured he won't be a dead hero with a harem so he may as well try to win the Nobel Peace Prize by offering it.

His actions may just be the turning point in the war in Iraq and may be the United States' salvation against terrorism if he can pull this off.

Something tells me his statements are a bit politcally motivated by our beloved President Bush. Imagine the kind of deal offered to Saddam for making such a 180-degree statement of truce?

Amazing turn of events...either there's some political shibai or there is a God!
        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Working...
        X