13-Year-Old Arrested In School For Writing On Desk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 13-Year-Old Arrested In School For Writing On Desk

To paint me as lacking compassion is pretty unfair. The handicapped need as much help as we can give them. And the teachers who do this are the salt of the earth.

I could lobby the school system to change itself. Perhaps I could even clean up the corruption and waste within the DOE itself. But that is not likely. All the resources spent on the least able is a noble cause. But as a function of a future return to society, even the handicapped would be better off in the long run if more resources were aimed at the MOST capable students. The rising tide lifts all the boats.

But the crux of the matter is safety at school. Not the mental or physical status of the perp. Makes no difference if it's a genius bully or an autistic child. I guarantee you I could "suitcase" a 6 year old, with duct tape or zip ties, in about 8 seconds, or their father in about 15. Might not be politically correct according to the "experts", but those are the same experts who would choose to leave my daughter in harm's way because they have so much compassion. And anybody dressed down like a heiffer at a rodeo is no longer 5150.

Human to human violence is simply not acceptable. Age, physical status, or mental impairment is not a safety net.
    FutureNewsNetwork.com
    Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Working...
    X