Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Impeach President George W. Bush

Originally posted by timkona View Post
    All you pedophiles sicken me. You are the type of people that WOULD support Vermont, regardless of what they do.
    I'm sorry, but did you just call the people posting here "you pedophiles"?

That's over the top, Tim - even in your world.

Clarification would be appreciated.

Comment

Yeah....Vermont....that bastion of democracy.

Didn't they vote down Jessica's Law?? And give the pedophile a mere 60 days in jail?? With Howard Dean as an ex-governor? Disgusting!!

All you pedophiles sicken me. You are the type of people that WOULD support Vermont, regardless of what they do.

Sick. Sick. Sick.
      Why are you angry at Vermont? They are, after all, a population of "Republicrats" (Progressives) like YOU, Tim. They have elected an Independent to Congress for the last 12 years (and they are the only state to do this, besides CT and their "pseudo" Independent Libermann).

Miulang
      "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
        I'm sorry, but did you just call the people posting here "you pedophiles"?

Clarification would be appreciated.
        ............Agreed.
        flickr

An email from God:
        To: People of Earth
        Date: 9/04/2007
        Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
        God

Comment

Not YOU, directive, but you in the vernacular. Please accept my apology, but allow me to explain why Vermont is such a terrible state.

Vermont has a notorious, and disgusting reputation as one of the ONLY states that does not respect the importance of the protection of children. Therefore, it is highly likely that much of the intellectual achievement coming from that esteemed legislative body is subject to intense scrutiny and suspicion of poor cognition.

Conviction basically puts Cheney in charge. And think of all the time wasted on impeachment in a Democrat Controlled Congress, that could otherwise be spent fixing things. Basically, Bush has become the lamest of ducks. So why bother with impeachment until after he is gone?? Instead, focus on what can be done while the power is in your hands.

With 16 months left, it would seem a much more lucrative idea to try and get a viable candidate from the Democrat Party into the lead on that side of the coin. Edwards is clearly the least hated liberal, when you ask conservatives. And yet, libs would concern themselves with impeachment from State's mandate, while the two favorites in their nomination race stand no realistic chance whatsoever of gaining control of the White House. This is called 'sidetracking'. In fact, it's suicidal sidetracking.

Be careful who's views you align yourself with. You can accidentally be caught in the propwash of a boat you are not piloting. Vermont is a dangerous place, politically speaking. And yet, the head of your party was a governor there. Is anybody listening??
          FutureNewsNetwork.com
          Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Be careful who's views you align yourself with. You can accidentally be caught in the propwash of a boat you are not piloting. Vermont is a dangerous place, politically speaking. And yet, the head of your party was a governor there. Is anybody listening??
            I thought you agreed that most of the people on HT were not card carrying anything, Tim? We have no "head of our party" because we don't belong to any political party!

Miulang
            "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

maybe its me, but why cant i find mention of his on cnn.com?
              Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

This is the current statute in Vermont law as it pertains to the mistreatment of children under 10 by people older than 16. The maximum sentence is 2 years and a $500 fine.

Miulang

Comment

Well that's pretty weak, don't you think?
                  FutureNewsNetwork.com
                  Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbent View Post
                    maybe its me, but why cant i find mention of his on cnn.com?
                    I’m confused, Hellbent. Are you referring to this mention or to this mention?

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
                    USA TODAY, page 2A
                    11 March 1993

Comment

The current Governor of VT is a Republican, and the political distribution of the State Legislature is divided between Republican, Democrat, Green and Independent candidates.

Miulang

Comment

Originally posted by TuNnL View Post
                        I’m confused, Hellbent. Are you referring to this mention or to this mention?
                        well, shouldnt it be on the front page?
                        Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

those of "us" who might align ourselves with the oh-so dangerous vermont might be interested in this senate concurrent bill that is before the judiciary and labor committee.

note that it seeks to impeach both bush and cheney. some surmise that cheney's decisions during his vice-presidency can be explained by his heart problems.

by the by, off-topic but in relation to what has been called vermont's disgusting reputation, guess who said the following about Shawn Hornbeck, who had been abducted at age eleven by Michael Devlin four years ago:

"The situation here for this kid looks to me to be a lot more fun than what he had under his old parents. He didn't have to go to school. He could run around and do whatever he wanted."

it's rather disgusting that a talking,splotchy head would imply--no, wait...let me take "imply" back--straight out say that a child preferred his kidnapper to his parents.
                          superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Originally posted by greentara View Post
                            yes ~ yes ~ yes. People also need to become more familiar with what the Islamic world thinks of this administration. There is an excellent series on PBS http://www.pbs.org/empires/islam/ that really goes into detail about Islam and the way they perceive us because of Bush.
                            Why should we concern ourselves with what the "Islamic world" thinks of the Bush administration?

Comment

Originally posted by ericncyn View Post
                              those of "us" who might align ourselves with the oh-so dangerous vermont might be interested in this senate concurrent bill that is before the judiciary and labor committee.

note that it seeks to impeach both bush and cheney. some surmise that cheney's decisions during his vice-presidency can be explained by his heart problems.

This Resolution is dead. I wonder who asked Senator Ihara to introduce it?

Resolutions do nothing; It just requests an action.

Comment

Originally posted by Keanu View Post
                                Resolutions do nothing; It just requests an action.
                                I beg to differ. Shame on you, Keanu. Didn’t you read the first post of this thread? Re-read it. The same principle applies to Hawai‘i.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
                                USA TODAY, page 2A
                                11 March 1993

Comment

Working...
                                X