Bizarre wedding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bizarre wedding

I can't imagine what Friday was like for them. That's quite a family.

I have an 'anniversary' coming up in a few days and it's always my goal to make sure I laugh on that date. The memories allow me to do that!

Comment

Now it get's bizarre!!!

Turns out the Dogs Daughter was in a Stolen SUV along w/ her boyfriend, when she died!

The irony?
      Last edited by damontucker; May 22, 2006, 05:16 PM. Reason: more detail

Comment

Jay Leno's Ross the Intern covered Dog and Beth's wedding. It just aired. Too funny. And for all of you die hard Hawaiiana folks, the segment featured mostly silly, touristy stuff. Still funny, tho'!

Comment

The articles I read back here in the states, all said that she had been battling with her drug problem, and although there were no drugs found on her, when they recovered her body, there were drugs in the car, and the car was stolen....
          He has so much advise, and compassion for all his criminals, but none for his own daughter...
          I used to love "Dog's" show, Until he started with "Him being GOD", and the "GOD spelled backward" crap, that just was too much..
          And his website is all about the money, BUY BUY BUY....Glad he's in Hawaii!

Comment

If I had his fame... I would do what ever I could to sell t-shirts dog collars etc. while he can...

I see no problem with him setting up a web site to sell merchandise.

To tell you the truth, I doubt he had any real input on his website other than something like... "Oh yeah... that would be a good idea Beth... find someone who can do that for us."

Comment

Do a search for "woman marries cobra" to find stories about a lady who recently had a wedding in India to a snake in her garden.

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/0....4608d3f6.html

I think that is more bizarre.

Comment

Working...
              X