Re: Islam mad at Pope

The Pope Quotes Dopes

Comment

CATholic Scratch Fever

Comment

Originally posted by Queenolu
        afterall..... you don't see christians... jews or any other religion group out there using what they believe to keep killing people all in the name of God....
        Hmmmm...one name comes to mind: HITLER!

The Arian Nation, Ku Klux Klan all were Christian based and all were bent on cleansing the earth of certain races or colors of skin.

It's not just an Islamic thing as it is Christian. These people are just extremist in their fundamental/literal belief in their faith. The sad part is that there are many weak people out there that are willing to be brainwashed by these extremists. Religion is a personal thing and it should remain that way, not some cult that causes many to do sinful things such as killing others.

Just as you can have a nation of muslims doing the bidding of their terrorist leader you can have as many throwing their money away to the likes of our TV evangalists. One preaches to kill thy neighbor, the other preaches to make him richer through that 800-toll free number scrolling across the screen below him. Both type scare me as neither was what God had intended for mankind.

But if you believe in God (as I do) then before all the bloodshed occurs in TimKona's WWIII, there is an escape hatch for those "Good Christians". It's called Rapture and when I go my car will be unmanned at that point so watch out for a flying red BMW screaming down Pahoa Highway with no driver.
        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe
          But if you believe in God (as I do) then before all the bloodshed occurs in TimKona's WWIII, there is an escape hatch for those "Good Christians". It's called Rapture and when I go my car will be unmanned at that point so watch out for a flying red BMW screaming down Pahoa Highway with no driver.
          Can I have your gold fillings?

Comment

Originally posted by Mahi Waina
            Can I have your gold fillings?

I'll save em just for you
            Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

This is especially for Timkona, who believes the Bible has no references to killing nonbelievers...

http://www.cagle.com/news/PopeRemark...s2/bilicki.jpg
              and this
              http://www.cagle.com/news/PopeRemark...es2/heller.gif

Miulang
              "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe
                Hmmmm...one name comes to mind: HITLER!

The Arian Nation, Ku Klux Klan all were Christian based and all were bent on cleansing the earth of certain races or colors of skin.

Don't short change the Japanese whose prime minister is a god and whose flag claims the sun as their own. They were the superior race intent on first taking over China, the Philipines and most of the Pacific just 60 short years ago. They were the 20th centuries first suicide bombers. The Japanese racists can keep up with the best of um.

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang View Post
                  ...Even the socalled "peaceful" Buddhists had a whacko bunch called Sokka Gokkai that killed a few people in the Tokyo subways a few years back.

Miulang
                  That was Aum Shinrikyo who launched the sarin attacks on the Tokyo subways. Soka Gakkai is an offshoot of Nichiren Buddhism, while Aum involves a blend of Buddhist, Hindu, and Tao teachings made up by leader Shoko Asahara (currently on "death row" for the subway incidents). While Soka Gakkai has been labeled a "cult" by some observers, it is in no way anything close to what Aum Shinrikyo is.

Originally posted by kamuelakea View Post
                  Don't short change the Japanese whose prime minister is a god and whose flag claims the sun as their own.
                  Not sure where you got this idea. Back before WWII, many people in Japan considered the Emperor to be a deity. Although there was an office of the prime minister prior to 1946, its duties were somewhat different.

You're writing in the present tense which leads me to wonder if you actually think this is what Japanese people believe today...

Comment

Working...
                  X