Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Noisy Neighbors

Originally posted by anapuni808 View Post
    no, he is a very loveable border collie. the problem is that he has had no training and he is not socalized with other dogs or people. i really like the dog - he is just very noisy.

it's hard not to like the dog - if he is outside when i come home at night, he stands there & jumps up & down, makes noise and welcomes me home. it's actually kind of nice. at least SOMEBODY is glad to see me!
    So, you are complaining? Or NOT? Perhaps semi-complaining.... like griping?

Perhaps he/she/it; scares burgulars away?

Iknow there's a proverb for this......

k
    Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
    ~ ~
    Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
    Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
    Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post
      Iknow there's a proverb for this......
      "Man who hate dog, hate man's best friend!" Shih Tzu, 1265 BGW
      Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

the thread title says "noisy neighbors" and i'm just commenting about mine. not complaining or griping just....................commenting.
        "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
        – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
          "Man who hate dog, hate man's best friend!" Shih Tzu, 1265 BGW
          Ahh but man who love dog, sleeps peacefully and with full tummy!
          Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

good one, craig!

So, the kid is still hollering every day. Is it normal for a little girl to SCREAM for her mommy every time she gets put to bed? Im starting to worry. The kid screams like its being murdered, and its not just at afternoon nap, its at bedtime too. It sounds horrible!
            ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

Originally posted by turtlegirl View Post
              The kid screams like its being murdered
              TG see my post #249 related to this.
              http://hawaiithreads.com/showthread.php?t=14404&page=10
              Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

Dratted neighbors broke out their karaoke machine again and are screeching full blast. Wish they at least could keep on tune and maybe remember the words to the songs they pick.

Comment

why don't you just go over & join them? sounds like they're just having fun on a saturday nite. Now, if it keeps going on after midnite - then you have room to complain.

My landlords have a very loud barking dog & tend to get up about 3 hrs. before I need to. But they're such nice people that I have learned to live with it and not be such a tight a** about noise.
                  "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                  – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

anapuni: Hee, I know what you mean. There is a neighbor up the street who occasionally, really occasionally, plays music with his friends (I think they have a band) and it doesn't bother me. But these neighbors were also up til around 3 am this morning partying loudly and have a history in our neighborhood of really loud, late parties so I am cranky with them

Comment

3 am is late - you are certainly right to be upset. I usually give neighbors until midnite on friday/saturday nites. later than that, i will complain.
                      – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by Adri View Post
                        anapuni: Hee, I know what you mean. There is a neighbor up the street who occasionally, really occasionally, plays music with his friends (I think they have a band) and it doesn't bother me. But these neighbors were also up til around 3 am this morning partying loudly and have a history in our neighborhood of really loud, late parties so I am cranky with them
                        Sounds like you live in a very loud neighborhood with Karaoke and live bands playing to the wee hours of the night.

Comment

hi,i daily my unkind neighbor who was the father of his unkind younger son who no longer live's with his father that the father who's the unkind neighbor rev's up his modified car up and down our street and he think's it's like a neighborhood that he can do this and our elderly neighbor's dont approve of this.

well thank's for your time

Comment

Cue Beatles Music:

"Lookin' for a home in the heart of the country...."

Come live Kahalu`u - then you can complain about roosters.
                            Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
                            ~ ~
                            Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
                            Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
                            Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post
                              Cue Beatles Music:

"Lookin' for a home in the heart of the country...."

Come live Kahalu`u - then you can complain about roosters.
                              Or come to my neighborhood and you can complain about roosters! They are just so loud and continually making noise day and night!

Comment

Originally posted by leashlaws View Post
                                Or come to my neighborhood and you can complain about roosters! They are just so loud and continually making noise day and night!
                                or come to the country and experience the coquis.

Comment

Working...
                                X