This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spouse vs Family

As a general policy, we do not delete threads. We do close them, however. Mahalo.

Comment

Regarding "Spouse vs Family" post

Option to reply, but not necesarily need to, because I wont be here no longer to read it & relpy to your post on this thread...

Out of courtesy...

for those those who gave me
      positive , sincere & genuine feed back to my last one (you know who you are ) - "Spouse vs Family", I thank you from the bottom of my heart .

I have decided to keep my profile for future reference, but I seriously wont be coming back here to read &/or post anymore.

I will be deleting any save history etc. in my computer, in regards to this site, so I wont be reminded again to comeback to it.

*Oh, for those who have my email, please email me instead. If you don't have my email, I'm sorry.

So...

Good bye all (to everyone here in Hawaii Threads), & Thank you for letting me be here, & letting me post what ever they may be, rants, rave, etc. Good,bad, positive, &/or negative ones.

Thank you for the real people that made me feel part of your HawaiiThreads Ohana . (you know who are).

If I could hug you right now to say goodbye, I would.

well...

Here is your virtual ((HUG)).

Good bye.

I shall miss you all (the real people that made me feel part of this ohana forum- Hawaii Threads).

Good Luck in all your future endevors.

Aloha. :-)
      Aches & Pains
      (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Re: Regarding "Spouse vs Family" post

Originally posted by Serenity View Post
        Option to reply, but not necesarily need to, because I wont be here no longer to read it & relpy to your post on this thread. (...) I seriously wont be coming back here to read &/or post anymore. I will be deleting any save history etc. in my computer, in regards to this site, so I wont be reminded again to comeback to it.
        I don't see the reason for such an overly dramatic exit post, especially from someone who says they'll never be back. (And isn't this the second time?)
        Oh well.
        I've never replied to any of Serenity's posts here before. (Matter of fact, I never followed the Spouse Vs. Family thread. I read part of the first post, but I don't like drama.) I seem to recall that an unusually large percentage of her posts were negative and usually mostly complaints about various things. Odd, for someone who chose the screen name "Serenity."
        Whatever caused her problems, I hope she finds peace. And serenity.
        Last edited by LikaNui; March 30, 2009, 05:59 PM.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Re: Regarding "Spouse vs Family" post

<((hugs))>
          ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

Working...
          X