Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is marriage endangered?

Originally posted by newroots
    my close minded theory about marriage is ... temptation for divorce. since its there people would be tempted to take the easy way out. they probably expect a fairy tale dopemine filled kind of love. but like how jesus loved us , we MuSt love the same. theres alot of suffering involved. not just being happy society today hates suffering

Hello newroots. Wow you have a Violent screen next to your name. Is it from a movie? Just wondering.

With all things in mind their is happiness but it comes with a price. My veiws on Marriage and why I won't get married anytime soon: Can you sacrifice your way of living a single life with no obstacles and attachment for marriage and raising a familly? I guess what I am saying is; you have to be willing to give up something, to gain something and their is no easy way, so that's why theirs temptation and Divorce. A part of having a familly and being married is having the patience and perseverance to go thru the struggle and coming out of it with a piece of mind that it is going to work, and working with struggle day by day. Who am I speaking I am no marriage counselor, but those are my theories.
    Last edited by Pedro; July 8, 2005, 09:19 AM.
    A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Comment

Working...
    X