Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Father's day wish.

Ahh yes Mocha,

It'll be delayed but worth the wait. I can't wait to see him. He also sent some pictures and a few things he tought I'd like. I haven't recieved it yet but I can't wait. He wanted me to see what he looks like so when he arrives I won't pass him by...hahahaha.

Comment

That'll be so neat...you guys will cry and all the small kid time memories will come back to you...when he was a baby, when he was born...you're lucky you have a chance to renew friendships, and that's what we want the kids to be...Friends forever...no matter what...and remind him that the door is always open to him. Mahalo for sharing the moment.
      Retired Senior Member

Comment

As Father's Day approaches I'd like to wish all Dad's, GrandDads, Hanai Dads, Stepdads, and especially guys who just became Dad's...it's your day! Enjoy with the kids whatever you enjoy and take care!
        Retired Senior Member

Comment

Aloha,

I wish the fathers Happy Fathers day.

Update one mo time.....

My oldest sent a card wishing me Happy Fathers day. Inside it says....thought you'ld like to see your grandsons.....

I get 3 grandsons from my oldest boy. I held the oldest and knew of the second one but the 3rd one is a total surprise, To recieve the picture makes this the best fathers day gift I ever recieved from that son.

Auwe....I get tears in my eyes just looking at it.

Thank you all who read this for sharing this moment.

Aloha,
          Aleno

Comment

Sure all you daddies out there deserve a real DAY OFF!
            Wishing all you guys took advantage of it and did just that!
            Aloha HUGS!

Comment

Izzie: You make such nice pictures...are you an artist? The joking and pictures on the "An den" thread are too much...!!! Hope all the Dad's had a good one!
              Retired Senior Member

Comment

It felt so odd to visit my dad's grave for the first time this father's day. I noticed others who were picnicing and sitting on beach chairs around gravesites. There were other families that wee having barbecues with kids running around the tombstones. In a way, I thought that was rather disrespectful to be running around playing on a gravesite. On the other hand, I could see the families' intention of spending father's day with the dad who isn't physically here.

This is still a new experience for me of living without my father. I couldn't help but stop to post this as I was browsing through the threads. It just came out of my mouth...

I never thought the day would come, dad.
                Never imagined you would go without a last goodbye.
                I don't think you expected to leave this soon either.
                I still see your appointments on the calendar for next week.
                Thought you would be coming back home soon;
                instead, I saw you slowly go.
                I don't kow if you even saw my face and the tears I tried to hold back.
                But I saw you, slip into a darkness of a workd none of us have ever lived in yet. I know one day we'll be together.

Comment

It must have been really hard for you "people" to visit your Dad's gravesite for the first Father's day without him...but remember I told you before...he'll always be with you so if you "talk" to him there or in your heart or outloud he'll hear you, just believe. As long as others at the grave site don't step on the headstones of others I think it's okay. It's how they would have spent the day with their Dad's if he were there physically. Have a joyous day!
                  Retired Senior Member

Comment

Working...
                  X