Speedtek...condolances for you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Speedtek...condolances for you

Speedtek, we're keeping you and your family in our thoughts.

If you're inclined, and if it might help, I'd love to hear more about your father someday, and his history in Honolulu and in the local restaurant biz. He sounds like someone who'd have a million stories to tell -- like someone I'd have loved to meet.

Comment

THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR SUPPORT! ALOHA.

If anyone ate there before let me know your experience. being there so long he was having 3 generations of families come in to eat at the restaurant!

Comment

Speedtek, I'm so sorry for your loss.

I lost my own dad to cancer more than 10 years ago ... and I still miss him and wish his grandchildren had gotten more time to really know him and learn cool stuff from him.

You can take heart in the knowledge that the hurt may largely give way, over time, to warm and fond memories you can easily share with a smile.

At least, that has been my experience, despite missing my daddy.
        I know a lot less than what there is to be known.

Comment

Thanks, Erika, for giving 'voice' to my exact feelings. So many times yesterday I logged on to offer the same sentiments, then couldn't, as it was the 3rd anniversary of my dad's passing. I, too, miss my daddy...big time. Just as Erika says, Speedtek, time will heal the pain and the memories will take on a wonderful life of their own.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear of your loss too.

Comment

Speedtek,

My heartfelt condolences. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

I too lost my dad less than two years ago. I just believe that they are now in a better place where they no longer suffer.
              Whoa, Mista Buss Driva, eh, you can stop the buss o wat?

Comment

Speedtek,

Deepest sympathies to your ohana.

Like Pzarquon suggested, when the time is appropriate, it would be great if you could share some of your dad's restaurant stories.

Sincerely,
                Pomai
                sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Working...
                X