Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Father's Day!

Originally posted by 1stwahine
    Happy Fathers Day! To All HawaiiThreads.com Daddys!!!!

Happy Birthday TimKona!

Auntie Lynn
    eh aunty you stay 7 minutes early....lmao

I was fricking off by a whole week...hahahah

And to you too auntylynn...

In all serious... You to Happy Fathers day as anyone that knows and has read your blog... you have done an excellent job in raising your children as both their mother and FATHER since his passing away.... So with this I would Also like to Say HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL SINGLE MOTHERS OUT THERE!!!! I was raised my a single mother...and I appreciate all she did for me....

So you single mothers out there deserve a pat on the back today also...

Manoa

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
      eh aunty you stay 7 minutes early....lmao
      Manoa
      I keep my Alarm ahead 10 minutes so I no be late for work. hahahaha

Mahalo for your thoughtfullness to the Mothers out there who raise their children without Father's.

Happy Fathers Day Manoa123!

Auntie Daddy/Mommy Lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Happy Father's Day to you all Fathers here in HT.com
        Aches & Pains
        (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Mahalo...and yes TODAY IS FATHERS DAY!!!

Actually what we need is a: Spouses Who Put up With their Mother-In-Law's Day!
          Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

To all fathers out there...

Here's a nice song for you...

http://media.putfile.com/God-Bless-My-Daddy

Comment

Happy Father's Day and also Happy Birthday TimKona!

Comment

Hope all the dads, folks who have dads, and folks who love and miss dads, had a good Father's Day.

We had an improptu lunch with my dad in Aina Haina, my family indulged me in a few photo scavenger hunts (see "Lost Season 2"), and we had dinner in Pearl City (see "What's for dinner?"). A busy day, but I got all that I wanted... except for that nap.

Comment

I had a great Dad day yesterday. My wife refused to let me do anything and made me my favorite dinner...oven broasted panko covered pork chops with gravy marblized onions and stuffing and my favorite beer, Miller Genuine Draft.

I went to bed happy.

Then there was this morning...my BMW (that she drives to work everyday) wouldn't start at a convenience store where she stopped to get a hot tea on her way to work. I knew good things don't last that long so I grab my 2-year old and drive the mini van to the rescue. Turns out the remanufactured Bosch starter I just replace a couple of weeks ago decided to die.

Oh I tell you the little things really piss me off. WWIII could happen and I would get into my survival mode and deal with it as a challenge. But it's those small little things like bad starters, and 2-year olds taking off their poop-laden diapers and slinging it across our living room that get me ready to pop a cork! Yeah both happened in a one hour span this morning.

Today...arghhhhh. Yesterday on the other hand was total bliss...I knew I was going to pay for that decadance today though.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe
                    I had a great Dad day yesterday. My wife refused to let me do anything and made me my favorite dinner...oven broasted panko covered pork chops with gravy marblized onions and stuffing and my favorite beer, Miller Genuine Draft.

I went to bed happy.

Then there was this morning...my BMW (that she drives to work everyday) wouldn't start at a convenience store where she stopped to get a hot tea on her way to work. I knew good things don't last that long so I grab my 2-year old and drive the mini van to the rescue. Turns out the remanufactured Bosch starter I just replace a couple of weeks ago decided to die.

Oh I tell you the little things really piss me off. WWIII could happen and I would get into my survival mode and deal with it as a challenge. But it's those small little things like bad starters, and 2-year olds taking off their poop-laden diapers and slinging it across our living room that get me ready to pop a cork! Yeah both happened in a one hour span this morning.

Today...arghhhhh. Yesterday on the other hand was total bliss...I knew I was going to pay for that decadance today though.
                    Craig,

Sorry to hear about the German car mechanical woes. What year/model is your Bimmer, anyway? Having a p-car myself, I know Bosch parts aren't cheap, so I feel your pain.

Also, sorry, but I had to laugh when you wrote about your 2 year old slinging the poop diaper!!! I'm not sure what I would have done - probably would have gone into instant fireman mode and hosed down the entire house.

Anyway, glad that you had an awesome day yesterday.

Rich

Comment

I would think about trading it in on another model.

(Now - do I mean the car, or the kid? Heh-heh-heh...)

Comment

BMW's are one of those love/hate relationships...maybe more like a high maintenance chick kind of car.

It's a great car, my 1989 BMW 635csi 5-speed

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe
                          BMW's are one of those love/hate relationships...maybe more like a high maintenance chick kind of car.[...]
                          2 words...
                          Tim Knight!
                          Oh wait...you're on the Big Island! But, iirc, you know of whom I speak! My former '88 BMW was low maintenance. Loved it.

Oh, good grief, there's that 'chick' word again!

Comment

Pau already..

Happy 4th of july...

j/k...

I my as well be ahead of all my holidays!

Comment

Working...
                            X