Come in here if you're getting married in 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Come in here if you're getting married in 2007

I got married last year. It was a hassle because we did it very cheaply, so it involved alot of cooking. It all went okay, but I think we will get remarried in 9 years at this place that we couldnt afford. "Kelekini's World of Aloha" - they shot part of Karate Kid there. And itll be fully catered.

Funny oceanpacific; a friend of mine went to vegas for the ceremony, and had the reception here. they lasted about 6 years.
    Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Good idea on the renewal of vows. I'll do it in two years (20th anniversary), with a reception for several hundred guests in addition to our two witnesses we had previously entertained at lunch. I'll even spring for a larger diamond.

Better late than never ............

Comment

http://break.com/index/bridal_party_...reception.html
        Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Hellbent, I had a very good lunch. My grandson was napping. I looked at your link....

I laughed so loud and hard ~ my neighbor's kids came running down to my Hale!!! Dey thought I went COOCOOS!

dAT WUZ fUn!!!!!

Mahalo

Auntie Lynn
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

In a church. In an old. Hawaiian town.

Really.

Reception was at the family farm. Cars parked everywhere. Mud everywhere. His side and my side made the food. My husband and his brothers dove for all of the fish. My dress was a beige lace holomuu from a muumuu shop off of Kaumualii in HNL. I made all the bouquets and hairpieces; picked the foliage the afternoon before. My husband and I were almost at graduation length with lei up to our chins that my grampa made (after the ceremony). My cousins played music. I danced hula for my husband. My sister, aunts and gramma all danced for me. It was perfect, country, and went from Fri-Sun. Cost less than 4K, half of which was spent on beer.

pax

Comment

Working...
            X