No announcement yet.

There's always one of these at work...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's always one of these at work...

...a co-worker who always has a tall-tale to top yours. One week, the story can be about how they found a long-lost relative after 30 years of searching. Another week, it can be about how Frank Sinatra is uncle (even though they're of Slovakian descent)...

...add on.
    Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Re: There's always one of these at work...

http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...school/227154/

Comment

And now for something really funny...

...Dilbert has an occassional character called Topper who does the expected in unexpected ways.
      https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Does the topper include guys trying to top each other of who had a tougher childhood as in a sketch from Monty Python? (high five to the other Monty Python fan)
        Last edited by Walkoff Balk; September 26, 2008, 07:33 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Is there any topper poster on this board who needs to get in the last word? Whenever I point at someone, there's three fingers coming back at me.(including the China raisinum right one)
          Last edited by Walkoff Balk; September 28, 2008, 01:16 PM. Reason: add

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
            Is there any topper poster on this board who needs to get in the last word?
            I think most of the 'toppers' we had were either banned or just faded away in shame. (I'm thinking of a certain 'topper' from the old SuperFerry threads.)

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Don't accuse me of being a topper because I wanted to chime in and say I work with one, too. Everything is AWESOME. Everything is AMAZING. Been there, done that. Don't need to do it again. Go for it, do it, do it, do it. Makes me revel in my school-board mom monotony. Sure, live life to the fullest. In case you're wondering, awesome and amazing to you might very well be pretty hohum to someone else.
              Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Working...
              X