This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best Buy's Price Mistake

Sansei - their is no "membership" to shop at Best Buy or Office Depot. They are open to all at no membership fee.
    "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
    – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by anapuni808 View Post
      Sansei - their is no "membership" to shop at Best Buy or Office Depot. They are open to all at no membership fee.
      Maybe he's confusing rewards cards with membership cards?!!!

Comment

(never mind - I was being a little unkind because he just irritates the h*** out of me!)
        "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
        – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Ha! That wasn't an obvious unkind, irritated reply, anapuni. Gotta try harder next time!

Comment

you must not have seen it before i got the chance to "edit" it out i mean what I originally typed in #18
            – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by anapuni808 View Post
              you must not have seen it before i got the chance to "edit" it out i mean what I originally typed in #18
              Aha! I thought you were referring to #16!!! That's ok. I can see Japan from my house!

Comment

wow= thats quite a view you've got!
                – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Working...
                X