This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hawaii's Gas Cap Law

Yeah, I remember him. The one who went on every channel bragging about how it was going to work then after was blaming it on something else...total failure. Voters shold Vote him out! Remains to be seen like always. Hmmmmmm.

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
      I swear they should put horns on the guy's head...look like the DEVIL himself!
      Hey! I resemble that description!
      Wait. Sorry. Wrong thread.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
        After the slight reprieve in high gas prices of last week, Hawai'i will probably see the wholesale price of gas go way up again next Wednesday due to Hurricane Rita.
        Here we go again...

You said the same thing when Katrina was going to hit... do you really think anyone is going to be surprised when prices go up?

Another one of those N.S.S. moments.

Comment

Originally posted by Palolo Joe
          Here we go again...

You said the same thing when Katrina was going to hit... do you really think anyone is going to be surprised when prices go up?

Another one of those N.S.S. moments.
          And you, my friend, are just being you.

Miulang
          "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

http://starbulletin.com/2005/10/01/e...l/letters.html

Dems use residents as gas-cap guinea pigs
            This poorly thought-out gas cap needs to be repealed. It has radically changed the pricing structure here for the worse. I have lived here my entire life and never seen prices jump 25 or 44 cents in a week. Hence people's buying habits have changed. I find it really annoying that I have to fight the lines to get gas now, thanks to this gas cap.

The people who suffer are the citizens of this state who are being used as guinea pigs for the Democrats to stick it to the big bad oil companies. Not Democratic legislators, who ignored all the warning signs that this would be a disaster waiting to happen. I for one will never vote Democrat in this state ever again because the Democrats shoved this communist-inspired price control on us. It appears the People's Republic of Hawaii is alive and well.

Aaron Stene
            Kailua-Kona
            Check out my blog on Kona issues :
            The Kona Blog

Comment

Working...
            X