Best Buy in Hawaii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best Buy in Hawaii

hi my truest apologie's for posting in an incorrect thread which i didnt realize would've been here i should've posted.

i wish to share that i go to best buy here and it has good price's like when you would like #60 Tri color ink for hp printer's and $60 Black ink and also if you may need webroot spy sweeper,it's inexpensive not like other place's.

i'll do my best to search for the correct thread to post. my deepest apologie's for posting in incorrect thread's.

Well thank's for your time

Comment

hi today when i called best buy i asked them about mccafee internet security and they discontinued this and at the other store they have also so only their competitor has them,it's with the initial's ofd on dillingham.

i also learned that when a computer is refurbished,it would mean that the previous owner sent it back to the company to get it fixed and then the previous owner sold it back to the company and anyone who would purchase it would get someone else's problem.

well thank's for your time

Comment

Originally posted by sansei View Post
        [...]it's with the initial's ofd on dillingham.[...]
        Why do you use initials like this, sansei? For the life of me I can't figure out why.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
          For the life of me I can't figure out why.
          I sent you a PM, tutu.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
          USA TODAY, page 2A
          11 March 1993

Comment

I wish you would send me a PM too because I have the same curiosity as TutuSue!
            "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
            – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Why do you use initials like this, sansei? For the life of me I can't figure out why.
              Maybe because someone on HT doesn't like me repeating the name of the store called HD tooooo many times?
              Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

hi ofd would be short for office depot on dillingham,hope this may help with your thought's? That's a true reason i use it.

Comment

hi ofd would be short for office depot on dillingham,hope this may help with your thought's? That's a true reason i use it.

It didn't help with my thoughts because I understand what it's short for. I'm just wondering why you always use initials even when people may not know what they mean.

Comment

I'm just wondering why you always use initials even when people may not know what they mean.
                    Because he is FNOOHG! And his mother got caught up in LSMFT!

My high school buddy, who is Gracie Slick's personal physician, told me he read a book once that summarized all the world's wisdom into one word. That word is IRTNOG. I'll never forget that.

I think s is on to (or high on) something, we just can't figure out what it is yet.
                    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

hi i'll share that i alway's use it since when i learned long ago to post it before i joined here and they the member's who were there showed me how to post it with initial's and this when i was on another site where they had soap board's until one member asked me to leave and we got into it until i couldnt take it anymore so i left and this is the true story of how i learned to post with intial's.

i hope this may help with anyone's thought's here?

Well thank's for your time

Comment

i was on another site where they had soap board's
                        okay, s, I'll bite.......WTFIASB?
                        Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
                          okay, s, I'll bite.......WTFIASB?
                          A soap opera forum? Ooooh...the other s!

Comment

My only comment is:

djb luj bby csso on wth and bb cc wtf.

And trust me, I am being on-topic. It’s just that no one can prove it!

Comment

**sigh**
                              Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

hi,today i called best buy and learned they have a few ht computer tower's on sale only it's about $470.00 plus tax and learned when i just returned that i purchased a computer from their competition and it's office depot and it only cost's me $300.00 plus tax so i only purchased it due to my ht computer tower is 3 year's old so when mine doesnt work,i'll bring up my new ht slimline tower and use it and i thought to share this with everyone.

my apology for sharing on the best buy's competition office depot.

Comment

Working...
                                X