• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pacific Rim Bank: New Kid on the Block

I can hear their jingle now...sung to the tune of "We're In The Money":

"Urine the money,
    Urine the money..."

Actually, that's more of a "tinkle" than a "jingle," isn't it?

Comment

At Da Lua Bank...our customers are always number one...and as an equal opportunity employer we do number 2 as well!
      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Actually, much like a credit union, the new Pacific Rim Bank has a very good idea: they will allocate 10% of their profits to local charities. I like that a financial institution has enough community spirit to want to give back to the people who help them make money. Even though the bank will only have one physical location (in Restaurant Row), they plan to have lots of ATMs available. Most people don't actually visit their bank anyway, so this makes a lot of sense and keeps Pacific Rim's operating expenses low. I just hope this 10% reinvestment in the community isn't just a publicity stunt but is part of the bank's charter as well.

Keep Hawai'i's money in Hawai'i to benefit Hawai'i's people! Don't ship the profits up here to the Mainland!

Miulang
        "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
        X