Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Annals of Dumb Customer Service

Originally posted by pzarquon
    And I know they can't substitute something more expensive for something cheaper, which is why I "trade up" when I can, and when I can't, I'd happily pay whatever extra to upgrade. But rather than being offered the opportunity, some say, "I just can't do that." For cryin' out loud! You have it, we want it, why does this have to be so complicated?
    rite.
    je'like when ya ask for a heineken at about 6 or so, when maybe most people are there cuz the millers are 25 cents or sumpin.. So i say; I'll take a heinee, please.

OR..
    I want cheese on my teriburger...

or whatevah..

And da wahine stands there like a judge at nuremberg with one hand on her hip and an almost sneer responding with:

"That's extra."
    or
    "that costs more!"

uuuuuh.
    oookayyy,

howbout:
    just. Bring. it. to. ME!

and then charge me. Whatever! Just get me what I order!

I swear.
    dunno why they like to make so much delay and pilikia...
    wait. these titas were previously employed at da rollerderby!
    thass it!

Comment

Re: The Annals of Dumb Customer Service

Originally posted by DaFerret
      I can't recall a time when I had really bad customer service. The only time I get irritated is when I go to Ala Moana to shop and I'm dressed really casual. A lot of the workers there are all snobbish and wouldn't give me the time of day. At least until they spot my watch or I'm carrying a bag from a shop more expensive than their store. Back when I went to Heald, on days that I had to dress up, I'd go to some stores and they'd be all rear-kissing and placating.

if there is one thing i have learned in marketing and sales for the past decades, and all that i have read in on this subject thru the years;
      NEVER judge a book by its cover.
      It IS a truism; the more money one has, the more one dresses to suit oneself. Especially the selfmade ones. (others who work for some kind of corporation; ya gotta put on airs alla time)
      ...been there done that for years, you dress down for your own comfort level. esp. in the tropics.
      After all the years, ya get tired of trying to impress and one becomes less image concious. so much less, that to draw attention to onself is not what one wants to do.

The hippiest or somewhat casual or even downtrodden appearing person in your average macy's could be worth quite a bit.

Comment

Working...
      X