X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What are you employed in?

Originally posted by kimo55
    wot, meet? and kill the hilarity?!
    Probably more of a "pai" in the sky idea anyway.

Comment

at the newsroom down there at Restaurant Row, between Helen and Erika.

Comment

Originally posted by sin
        at the newsroom down there at Restaurant Row, between Helen and Erika.

hmmmmm. I think I know who you are!
        Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by ahola
          Was in commercial real estate and cashed out my strip centers and mini malls and now will be hanging out on Waikiki beach every day surfing and swing trading microcap stocks and gold stocks and energy stocks and biotech stocks and forex and euros and yen every night.No bosses and no commuting.
          Every couple months will be flying to my favorite cities of Paris and Rome and Cairo and Singapore and Bangkok and others.One really needs a frequent vacation from being on the beach all the time.
          Quite the resume you have there. Perhaps. So out of curiosity I clicked on your profile and saw that you have a webpage at MySpace. I went to look at it and according to all the photos of babes, plus your personal info at the bottom, you seem to want to convey the impression of being quite the stud.

And a 'heads up' for the rest of you folks -- be careful clicking on any of the photos on that website. I did, and it seized control of my computer and froze it up. <slapping self in the head>

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui
            Quite the resume you have there. Perhaps. So out of curiosity I clicked on your profile and saw that you have a webpage at MySpace. I went to look at it and according to all the photos of babes, plus your personal info at the bottom, you seem to want to convey the impression of being quite the stud.

And a 'heads up' for the rest of you folks -- be careful clicking on any of the photos on that website. I did, and it seized control of my computer and froze it up. <slapping self in the head>
            did you just get the kama sutra bug??? j/k

Comment

One really needs a frequent vacation from being on the beach all the time.
              Or from reality.

Comment

Medical social worker.

Comment

Was in commercial real estate and cashed out my strip centers and mini malls and now will be hanging out on Waikiki beach every day surfing and swing trading microcap stocks and gold stocks and energy stocks and biotech stocks and forex and euros and yen every night.No bosses and no commuting.
                  Every couple months will be flying to my favorite cities of Paris and Rome and Cairo and Singapore and Bangkok and others.One really needs a frequent vacation from being on the beach all the time.
                  Too Funny! You're joking right? If you're not...I'm not impressed. Nope, not one bit. I know moa betta and seen betta profiles of many (cough cough) good looking gentlemen! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Auntie Lynn
                  Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                  Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Sorry Auntie Em but not too familiar with Polynesian ghetto slang and never attended public schools but think its spelled m-o-r-e and b-e-t-t-e-r.
                    And am sure in your lithium-addled brain at least you have so many wealthy upper class gents beating a path to your tastefully decorated pad in the projects that you have to beat them off with your ugly stick.
                    hehe...
                    And we'll keep throwing our quarters in your tin cup every time we drive past you sitting in Ala Moana park.

Comment

• Re: What are you employed in?

Sorry Auntie Em but not too familiar with Polynesian ghetto slang and never attended public schools but think its spelled m-o-r-e and b-e-t-t-e-r.
                      And am sure in your lithium-addled brain at least you have so many wealthy upper class gents beating a path to your tastefully decorated pad in the projects that you have to beat them off with your ugly stick.
                      hehe...
                      And we'll keep throwing our quarters in your tin cup every time we drive past you sitting in Ala Moana park.
                      Too too Funny! Howeva, I no go Ala Moana Park ~ to far. I go Aala Park, Bench 13. If I not dea...just throw the quata's from your bike. Da odda braddas goin pickum up. We take all monies.

As for beating with an "UGLY STICK" ~ no moa dat too. I get my FISTS. Nuff and powerful. My Hale is decorated with trophys, awards and medals!

btw: I'm on an Experiment. No moa Lithium X2 days!

Have a great weekend!

Auntie Lynn
                      Last edited by 1stwahine; February 3, 2006, 05:03 PM.

Comment

mo betta li'dat we hit planny, wit one ugly stick, da kine who make any funny kine li' dat 'round hea.

eh aunty; we holoholo down Waiks find da bugga make all bus. howzabouddit.
                        Last edited by kimo55; February 3, 2006, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
                          mo betta li'dat we hit planny, wit one ugly stick, da kine who make any funny kine li' dat 'round hea.

eh aunty; we holoholo down Waiks find da bugga make all bus. howzabouddit.
                          No can BroKimo! I'm off to First Friday!! Next time. Let da bugga sqirm lil bit. I go tell my guy/girl friend's tonight to go Waiks and call out his name ahola!...whose ya daddy now? ROFLMAO!

...I'm outta hea!

Aloha,

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal
                            hmmmmm. I think I know who you are!
                            You sure? Lotta people sitting between Helen and Erika...

Comment

Originally posted by sin
                              You sure? Lotta people sitting between Helen and Erika...
                              No. But if you're in the newsroom sitting between them, and Erika doesn't work out of the newsroom, SUCH INTRIGUE!
                              Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal
                                No. But if you're in the newsroom sitting between them, and Erika doesn't work out of the newsroom, SUCH INTRIGUE!
                                Oh geez, so I forgot Miz Engle doesn't actually sit in the biz section anymore.

Okay then, I sit somewhere between Helen and WHERE ERIKA USED TO SIT IN BIZ. There ya go.

Comment

Working...
                                X