Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oklahoma city threatens to call FBI over 'renegade' Linux maker

Source and complete article

"Who gave you permission to invade my website and block me and anyone else from accessing it???," Taylor wrote to CentOS. "Please remove your software immediately before I report it to government officials!! I am the City Manager of Tuttle, Oklahoma."

response didn't go over so well.

"Get this web site off my home page!!!!! It is blocking access to my website!!!!~!," Taylor responded, clearly excited about the situation and sensing that Bin Laden was near.
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: Oklahoma city threatens to call FBI over 'renegade' Linux maker

I cannot stand ignorant people like that who jump to conclusions or immediately accuse wrong of someone else; usually when they don't know what they are talking about. This guy obviously didn’t read one word that they guy from CentOS was writing. Thanks for a good read Adrian.
    Arturo

Comment

Re: Oklahoma city threatens to call FBI over 'renegade' Linux maker

Ignorant...more like arrogant! When the Managing Director demanded that the software be removed, I would have told him to format his C: drive and that would resolve his problem.

Actually I would have let him file that complaint with the FBI and then sue the city for harrassment. Then with all that settlement monies, I could use that money and really develop a second version of CentOS and call it TuttleOS.
      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Working...
      X