Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hawaiian Telcom wireless service...anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawaiian Telcom wireless service...anyone?

I am seriously considering a move to H.T. wireless and was wondering if anyone has made the switch? I'd love to hear what you think of it. I called and made some inquiries with them. Their mainland network is actually Sprint. The Call 10 seems like a good deal as there are numbers I do call, not on my present network, that I get charged for. And i'm sure I talk more than $10 bucks a month worth to some of them. I'll wait to hear from everyone.

Aloha,
    Hapaguy

Re: Hawaiian Telcom wireless service...anyone?

i have HT. it works fine. I used to sell HT, it is actually thru sprint and verizon. 2x the coverage for the price of one. However, the phones are on the older side as they are having problems getting phones approved, but some are coming. If you have coverage at your home/office with sprint, you should be good.
    See my friends at Honolulu Wireless and tell them that Albert sent you, if you decide to go with HT.
    BTW, long distance calling also includes calls to Guam and Saipan. You can also designate a landline number and call it for free.
    Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Working...
    X