Hawaiian Telcom wireless billing problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawaiian Telcom wireless billing problems

Aloha Y'all! Just wanted to give everyone who is on HI'n Telcom wireless CYCLE 1 billing, which is the 1st through the end of the each month and billed as of the first of the following. Apparently those bills did NOT go out, as I put a call into HI'n Telcom wireless this morning and the rep told me that I was her second call this morning that told her that. My concern is that with no hard copy of a bill, what am I suppose to pay? Because the bill is due upon receipt and you have until the 10th of the month to pay it/them receive it, otherwise they will suspend your service, which I experienced last month. The suspension is computer generated if the payment is not received/posted by the 10th.

I personally don't think this is fair to suspend someone's service for non-payment when today is the 7th and we have received no hard copy bill as of yet. Would love to know others thoughts on this one. Also, be warned all of you with HI'n Telcom wireless service who are on the same billing cycle as myself. If your service does for some reason get suspended, I'd make them reverse the reactivation fees!

Re: Hawaiian Telcom wireless billing problems

Just a thought...Can you make a 'good faith' payment based on the amount you paid last month? Or, set up an electronic funds transfer so that any mistakes become Htels?

HTel landline billing has been a mess since the switchover. My payments are automatically deducted from my checking accounts. I've had to watch my accounts online so I know what my balance is. It's been a mess but seems to be straightening itself out.

I don't use their wireless service but I wonder if it's going thru transition problems, too.

Comment

Re: Hawaiian Telcom wireless billing problems

I am not in Hawaii but usually when a business realizes that something went wrong with their billing and their customers did not get their bill they will fix the problem as quick as possible get the bills out to their customers. Making a note in the bill that the error is their fault and give a new pay by date because the problem happened at the company.

You will not be penalized for something not of your fault and expecially if many customers called with the same problem of not getting their bill from the company.

I will suggest calling them again on Monday to find out if they have solved the bill problem and what the solution will be. Make sure that they are making a note on your bill that you have called several times that you have not received your bill.

Also, most companies now allow you to view and pay your bill online. I can't imagine having to send a payment in the mail anymore. I pay all my bills online directly from the companies website, cellphone, electric, phone, credit cards... you name it... all of them are online with easy access for you to pay your bill online.

I am sure you will not be penalized since the problem happend at their end. Just make sure you keep calling back to stay on top of it. Find out when they will send out the bill.
      Tayo

FINALLY HOME IN HAWAI'I!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
      Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
      X