Resources for Computer Clip Art?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resources for Computer Clip Art?

Where or what are the best sources for computer clip art? Anyone use clip art for newsletters or websites? I know there are probably several clip art collections for sale. What are the best ones?

Best ones for EPS or TIFF images?

Best for JPG images for online use?

Best free clip art resources?

Many of the clip art websites I've been too usually feature a handful of free samples and numerous links to other sites or collections that they are trying to sell.

I know on the Windows side, MS Office has a rather extensive collection that I think only works on Windows unless you are willing to muck around with the files to make them compatible for the Mac.

On the Apple side ClarisWorks and AppleWorks had some clip art selections.

Any others? Often times I find myself in a bind looking for a particular type of image that I may not have.
    I'm still here. Are you?

Re: Resources for Computer Clip Art?

Originally posted by mel View Post
    I know on the Windows side, MS Office has a rather extensive collection that I think only works on Windows unless you are willing to muck around with the files to make them compatible for the Mac.
    Ditto if you have AOL. AOL changes the files to "something special" just for AOL users.

Comment

Re: Resources for Computer Clip Art?

Hi,
      I have lots and lots of images available for free on my web site. You can use them on the web or for print material. They are at Public Domain Images. Maybe you'll find something that you can use.

Comment

Working...
      X