Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know of a ring tone of "Kawaipunahele?"

Aloha all,

I was wondering if there would be any way that I could have the song "Kawaipunahele" by Keali'i Reichel as my cell phone ring.
    (sings) Nou e Kawaipunahele, ku'u lei aloha mae'ole...
    Just warning all of you that my phone is from Nokia.
    'Alika

Re: Anyone know of a ring tone of "Kawaipunahele?"

I doubt Keali'i Reichel has licensed any of his music for cell phone ringtones.

Mountain Apple Company, which handles rights for several popular artists, started offering ringtones of select artists and songs... for Hawaiian Telcom wireless subscribers.

But apart from those, the only way to make a specific song into a ringtone are unauthorized ones. For which there are several online services and installable utilities.

Comment

What phone model specifically? I can probably make them and send them to your phone with the right stuff.
      How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456 View Post
        What phone model specifically? I can probably make them and send them to your phone with the right stuff.
        I want Keali'i Reichel's song "Kawaipunahele" as a ring tone. My cell phone model is a Motorola Razor V3.
        Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Originally posted by achow View Post
          I want Keali'i Reichel's song "Kawaipunahele" as a ring tone. My cell phone model is a Motorola Razor V3.
          shoots. That, I can do.

I just need the song and I can cut it up. Then come by my workplace and I can send it to your phone via bluetooth.
          How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456 View Post
            shoots. That, I can do.

I just need the song and I can cut it up. Then come by my workplace and I can send it to your phone via bluetooth.
            cool...should bring the cd with the song Kawaipunahele? where is your workplace?
            Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Aloha e achow, I hate you! No, JK. I say that to people all the time kiddingly. I want your phone! LOL
              'Alika

Comment

You know, you can do this yourself if you have itunes and bluetooth. Here's a good tutorial:

http://www.wateronlydries.com/2005/1...ne-with-itunes

Mine is currently "Rude" by Let's Go Bowling.
                I am Jack's absent signature.

Comment

I finally was lucky enough to get it. Someone was nice enough to cut it up, put it on his phone and then send it from his to mine. I'm so thankful.
                  'Alika

Comment

Working...
                  X