Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MyBlogLog is my new most favorite thing. Ever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MyBlogLog is my new most favorite thing. Ever.

We just added a report spam link on every comment. We're being very careful on how we act on the spam data as some legitimate users send promotional messages to people that actually do want them. Over the next couple of weeks, we should figure out how to gauge it well.

Comment

Eric blogged about the spam issue: http://mybloglogb.typepad.com/my_web...log_needs.html

Comment

rafer's personal attention to hawaii... the constant improvements... the bunches of people that love my random silly little blog because they saw me on there...
        all of these things? make me love mybloglog MORE!

just saying!
        life is ok sometimes

Comment

I have to say I am enjoy Mybloglog and the UI is easy.
          I noticed one mild fault? and it seems I could lay stakes to a blog that is not mine... yes it's true I just jacked and removed =) a random blog of note from blogger I know it's silly (trolls a trolling) but this may be a headache later on.
          Last edited by idvfilms; December 20, 2006, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
            The first time I heard about MyBlogLog was a couple of weeks ago when there were breathless rumors that Yahoo! was going to buy it out.
            Yes, well...

Yahoo Snaps Up Mybloglog.com
            The Internet portal has purchased Mybloglog.com, an Orlando, Fla.-based website that enables readers of web pages to leave information about themselves, building a social network among fans of such things as News Corp’s MySpace pages, commercial web publications, or personal weblogs, or blogs. Mybloglog also looks at reader behavior inside blogs, like what is being read and where readers go next, delivering information it can sell to web advertisers.
            Does this mean MyBlogLog gets more useful, more reliable, more credible? Or does this mean the start of overcommercialization and basically the slow fade of any "cool" image the company had built? Our friend Rafer is quoted in the piece. "The biggest thing in blog search is ego search – my name, the web sites I love," he says.

Do people love SEO hucksters and realtors? Time will tell.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go and beat my head against the wall some more for letting Bloglog.com go for a song...

Comment

a song to the tune of around 10 million? for a little coding and a fantastic idea?

oh MAN i'm in the wrong profession . RYAN! let's come up with some stuff....

does anyone know php?
              life is ok sometimes

Comment

Das explains da sudden emails I've been getting from MEN with Yahooooo Accounts wanting to Instant Message me...problem is I don't have a account with Yahoooo!

Too Funny.

The messages and dee pictures!

Auntie Lynn

Note: Dey go through MyBlogLog den go to MySpace.com
                Last edited by 1stwahine; January 9, 2007, 07:34 AM.
                Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
                X