I need a Web Builder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a Web Builder

I need to have another web page built for my business(surf lessons) & my wife's internet business. Does anybody know of any good friends or people who build web pages? I'm moving to Puna at the end of Jan.2007, and would like to have it in place shortly there after.

I need a Web Builder

Do any of you folks have a good web page builder that you can recommend to me? I need to have a web page built ASAP. I prefer to have a local graphic artist do it one that I can contact when needed easily.

Comment

Re: I need a Web Builder

Hello! Try www.citymax.com, it's only $20 a month, and if your wife sells products like I do, she can put 500 items up quite easily all by herself. It has a shopping cart, and is also Paypal enabled.

Comment

Originally posted by Hope View Post
        Hello! Try www.citymax.com, it's only $20 a month, and if your wife sells products like I do, she can put 500 items up quite easily all by herself. It has a shopping cart, and is also Paypal enabled.
        Hope, thanx for the link. But i'm a Mac user, and it's for PeeCee people, not Mac people!!!

I actually need something more than templates

Comment

Interesting. Seemed like it wasn't too long ago when you couldn't throw a rock in this town without hitting someone who did web sites, at least "on the side." I was one of 'em! Today, though, most of my friends and I are out of that world... and most of the web work is done by old-school PR and marketing firms or their more agile techy-themed spinoffs. If I wanted to get a site built today, I'd be just as likely to find a bunch of coders in India or the Philippines as I would be to do it myself, just to save myself the trouble.

I still help maintain sites I've built, and occasionally do "quickies" for really small outfits (we're talking Blogger, WordPress, barely customized out-of-the-box push-button stuff), but have definitely fallen out of the "indie web dude" world. I'm sure they're out there, but when my Rolodex was once full of folks that would fit the bill, most have moved on.

Comment

I do web-design/programming. Pm me for a portfolio. I do xhtml, css, php & mysql. I can do anything from large dynamic sites to simple static pages.
            808blogs.com- Start your own blog now, for free!
            kazaru.808blogs.com - my blog!
            http://kazaru.com - personal site DOWN ATM

Comment

Working...
            X