Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I love Dilbert!

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
    But what is the rate of gravitational acceleration to the PiHole if confronted by a Red Dwarf which is already moving towards a Black Hole of unknown size. Thankfully the Red Dwarf used his iTransmogrifer to reem out the size of the Black hole so the new and improved Pihole can make it thru painlessly.
    A number of the actors from the British TV series "Red Dwarf" have been to Seattle, which is also the home to the Noguchi sculpture "Black Hole Sun" (inspiration for the Soundgarden hit, "Sound Garden" also being a sculpture in Seattle.) Acceleration has been greatly affected by the variable ("snow") in town recently, thus challenging drivers to thread through streets painlessly; in cases where they failed to do so, the resulting collision may lead to arguments in which the phrase "shut your PiHole" stands a minute chance of being uttered. Then...where the hell was I going with this? Never mind. I wish I were back at home, reading "The Complete Calvin & Hobbes."

Comment

T-Rexes in F-14's!

Not bad, only 3 posts til it became a Calvin and Hobbes thread.
      Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

For those of you who miss your daily fix of C&H, you can get it here. They just re-started the series, so you can read it from the beginning.

Comment

Dilbert lovers might want to check out User Friendly.

Comment

Working...
          X