Man Shoots Girlfriend’s Computer After Installing Windows Vista

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Man Shoots Girlfriend’s Computer After Installing Windows Vista

Having just bought a new PC w/ Vista -- I understand his pain!
    So long...and thanks for all the fish!

Comment

I use MAC and I feel his pain.

Computer rage : I'm touch with that emotion
      http://tikiyakiorchestra.com
      Need a place to stay in Hilo ?
      Cue Factory - Music for your Vision

Comment

Originally posted by adrian View Post
        source

Friday night in Columbia South Carolina, ex-law enforcement officer Ray Jackson lost his temper while trying to repair his girlfriend’s computer.

After installing Windows Vista on the girlfriend’s 2 year old computer Jackson was trying to get some of her older programs to work with the new operating system. “He couldn’t get anything to work like it was supposed to”, said girlfriend Wanda White. “He just kept screaming at it and smacking the side of the computer”.

White had heard enough cursing from her boyfriend and went next door to her friend’s apartment. After about 20 minutes White and her friend heard gun shots from the apartment where Jackson was working. “We both ran over there to see what was happening”, said White. When she opened the door there sat Jackson with his pistol in his hand. He had just shot the computer 5 times and missed once. The miss had gone into the neighbors apartment and the bullet was lodged into their refrigerator.Jackson is being held at the Corrections Department of S.C. His bail hearing will be held Monday morning.Courtesy of The State Paper.

How can he miss shooting a computer??
        After all it has been said & Done, they should have recommended him to go to PCA .(as oppose to an AA &/or NA)
        Aches & Pains
        (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

What a dumbf*** is all I can say.

Comment

Working...
          X