Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Ex-Governors Crying About The Mess They Made

http://starbulletin.com/2007/11/04/news/story06.html

This is fascinating and funny same time. 3 ex-democrat governors commiserating about the sad state of the State and looking for something to blame.

You got Ariyoshi, Mr. “Quiet but effective” which translates into “Back room deals by Plantation Asian”, the guy whos name was on plenny Huis as he oversaw the indiscriminate bulldozing and paving of Hawaii. More beaches taken over under this man than maybe any single political leader in human history.

Then you got Lolo Waihee. Wasn’t his house being foreclosed upon not too long ago? Wonder who bailed him out? This is the guy that spent Hawaii into massive deficits and was a king of old boy politics. He was drooling to be either a Bishop Estate Trustee or a Senator and knew he was going to be one of them. His genius choice for Bishop Estate trustee, who he pressured the Supreme Court Justices to appoint, was Mr. Gerard Jervis, the guy who thought acceptable behavior for his million a year was to have sex in a bathroom in Hawaii Prince Hotel with his secretary (who then committed suicide.) Waihee was an old boy horse trader who couldn’t run a lemonaide stand.

And then the bulldog with a Napoleon complex, Ben Cayetano. This guy loves to talk about “Us local people”, “we built dis place”, “us, us, us, us, we, we, we” but he only means PLANTATION ASIANS and couple token Hawaiians.

So what happens at this pathetic Plantation Asian meeting? I think they were mostly longing for the good ole days. That’s why they had to go to ewa where some evidence of the plantation still exists. And of course Waihee has nothing intelligent to say. Ariyoshi is concerned because “Today, the homeless people are our own people," Brah, the homeless people I’ve known over the past 50 years have been MY people, the HAWAIIAN people. Of course when Ariyoshi says “our own people”, he means PLANTATION ASIANS. That’s all this immigrant is worried about.

And angry Cayetano can only talk about how "The Republicans in the Legislature should be irrelevant given their numbers” yet he can’t figure out why Lingle (that %&)#)(* Haole lady in his mind) has any power at all. Here, Cayetano is obviously longing for the good ole days when any opposition party was completely irrelevant. Basically, the mess that Hawaii has become over the past 50 years is all Lingle’s fault.

But I did find this pow wow to commiserate about the state of the state refreshing in ways. It is a sign that these fools are loosing their grip. Cayetano can’t figure it out cuz many of the 40 and under generations of Plantation Asians are not blindly supporting the Democrat party line because many of them are struggling to survive themselves. Not like the ole days when you support HGEA, ILWU, HSTA and bam, guaranz cherry job for life. Nope, not like the good ole days. And that’s a good thing.

Re: 3 Ex-Governors Crying About The Mess They Made

Originally posted by kamuelakea View Post
    That’s why they had to go to ewa where some evidence of the plantation still exists.
    Just small clarification: They met at Dole Cannery Ballroom, down 'Iwilei, not down 'Ewa side.
    Make trouble, have fun, do good stuffs.

Comment

Originally posted by zztype View Post
      Just small clarification: They met at Dole Cannery Ballroom, down 'Iwilei, not down 'Ewa side.
      heheheh

Just a little bit across IHS foa Men and dee C&C Morgue.

Auntie Lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by zztype View Post
        Hahaha. I just read the article. Obviously, I wasn't invited to attend. Probably couldn't hold my lunch down if I had to look at the 3 stooges who all came down from their multimillion dollar homes in Nuuanu and Waialae Iki to talk about the big bad republicans.

Anywayz, I saw Dole and Cannery and assumed Waipahu. I always forget about that Cannery place as a place to meet and shop. Never go. Terrible traffic juss like Costco.

I guess they can't even find real Plantation Hawaii anywhere on Oahu so they have to go to the "museum of Plantation history". Even better.

Comment

hi this is sansei and i just read this post and i agree with that one former governor is what my deceased father called the hawaiian playboy and it's wahiee and my Deceased father voted for both Ariyoshi and cayetano is he believed that these 2 former governor's were right for the job at the time and he didnt like current governor,Linda Lingle and i agree with him on linda lingle is she's much like the old boy network and im hoping she get's impeached so we'd vote and have a better governor like Former Governor's Ariyoshi and Cayetano.

Well thank's for your time

Comment

Originally posted by sansei View Post
            hi this is sansei and i just read this post and i agree with that one former governor is what my deceased father called the hawaiian playboy and it's wahiee and my Deceased father voted for both Ariyoshi and cayetano is he believed that these 2 former governor's were right for the job at the time and he didnt like current governor,Linda Lingle and i agree with him on linda lingle is she's much like the old boy network and im hoping she get's impeached so we'd vote and have a better governor like Former Governor's Ariyoshi and Cayetano.

As we say in Hawaiian "local style",

Arigato Gozaimasu Sansei San

Your people destroyed Hawaii. Congratulations! How do they say that in Japanee?

Comment

hi this is sansei and in my own humble response,you'd say omedeto gozaimasu and we didnt destroy hawaii,it was war and war only made it better for our generation which is now us and our parent's who are passing away and they did it for us.i hope this may help with your thought's?

Comment

Just to clarify the Gerard Jervis scandal at the Hawaii Prince Hotel. It was NOT his secretary, but a KSBE staff attorney he was involved with.

Comment

Originally posted by sansei View Post
                  hi this is sansei and in my own humble response,you'd say omedeto gozaimasu and we didnt destroy hawaii,it was war and war only made it better for our generation which is now us and our parent's who are passing away and they did it for us.i hope this may help with your thought's?

Enjoy the final part of your ride cuz its coming to an end. If this is what you call winning a war, you funny kine.

Here's Why the AJA immigrant party is ovah!

1) You guyz stopped having babies. Just a matter of time before the Hawaiian, Soles and Portagees outnumber you 10 to 1.

2) This last generation started out marrying. Neva used to see an old Japanee grandma in Manoa or Pearl City holding a brown hair baby (grandchild). Now you see um.

3) Haole immigration is going to take over your old Shugah Kane stomping grounds on the Big Island and on Kauai and on Maui.

4) A Hawaiian Nation will be established and you won't be invited.

5) Japanese cultural center was run by a 1/2 japanese after it almost went bankrupt.

6) Cherry Blossom queens got haole faces and haole names.

7) No garanz job for the 20 something AJAs with the State or Unions anymore.

8) AJAs sending their kids to Punahou and Iolani now so that when they grad, they gotta go mainland for jobs. See U soon.

9) AJA Baseball will be sued or disbanded soon. Just a matter of time. Funny how everyone wants to sue Kamehameha Schools but not AJA Baseball?

10) Hawaiian Renascence allowed Hawaiians to finally feegah out AJAs were just Missionary Haoles with a different style to gaining power and destroying Hawaii.

Plantation is ovah brah. Maybe time to immigrate once more, no? As we say in Hawaiian, Sayonara!!!!!!!

Comment

Ah, once again the pathetic racist ramblings of Kamuelakea erupt forth...

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                      Ahhh once again Leo Lakio calls anyone who says anything that makes him uncomfortable a "racist" or a "bigot" or a "troll".

You are too predictable.

If you are going to call someones comment Racist, could you please identify them??

Funny how the comment made by Sansei that the 2nd overthrow by and for Japanese (implied in his post) was "war" and therefore all actions justified. That comment didn't bother you. Or how about my mention of the RACIST AJA Baseball league. No, that doesn't bother Leo Lakio. Just a list of facts and opinions, all of which are far from racist!!!!!

If someone wants to debate my points, bring it on. Don't just wimp out and call me racist. That's weak and rude.

Comment

It's these kinds of rants that lower Kamuela's credibility and diminish my opinion of his views ................

Comment

Originally posted by oceanpacific View Post
                          It's these kinds of rants that lower Kamuela's credibility and diminish my opinion of his views ................
                          Again, the passive agressive swipe at me.

If I am wrong, why not engage? Why not tell everyone reading this thread where I am mistaken. Or show how my comments are racist.

Really.

I looked over my top ten list and couldn't find anything racist except for AJAs in AJA Baseball.

Comment

racist
                            adjective
                            1. based on racial intolerance; "racist remarks"
                            2. discriminatory especially on the basis of race or religion
                            noun
                            1. a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others
                            WordNet® 3.0, © 2006 by Princeton University.

Your general classification by racial characteristics of the behaviors, values, beliefs, attitudes, actions of an entire group of people - stating your prejudicial belief that all members of that group ("Plantation Asians" is one example) act and think the same, rather than as individual persons, is what would be classified as "racist."

Sorry that you are having trouble grasping the concept, Kamuelakea, and I hope this helps you to understand what I mean.

Comment

racist
                              adjective
                              1. based on racial intolerance; "racist remarks"
                              2. discriminatory especially on the basis of race or religion
                              noun
                              1. a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others
                              WordNet® 3.0, © 2006 by Princeton University.

Your general classification by racial characteristics of the behaviors, values, beliefs, attitudes, actions of an entire group of people - stating your prejudicial belief that all members of that group ("Plantation Asians" is one example) act and think the same, rather than as individual persons, is what would be classified as "racist."

Sorry that you are having trouble grasping the concept, Kamuelakea, and I hope this helps you to understand what I mean.

Oh, I get it. You mean like AJA Baseball only allowing Japanese to play on their baseball (isn't that funny?, not sumo but baseball?) teams. Yeah, that seems racist.

Comment

Working...
                              X