Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lingle, you hypocritical liar!

Originally posted by Frankie's Market View Post
    I've never cared for Aiona, going back to the days when he was a state judge. I remember being very taken aback by the way he treated some people in his court. Had a very condescending attitude. Now that he's the lt. governor, he tries to put on a more personable and friendly front. But I've seen the real Duke Aiona and how he carries himself when he is away from the cameras.

isn't that always the case for most of the politicians?

it is sad
    stay forever young

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie's Market View Post
      I've never cared for Aiona, going back to the days when he was a state judge. I remember being very taken aback by the way he treated some people in his court. Had a very condescending attitude. Now that he's the lt. governor, he tries to put on a more personable and friendly front. But I've seen the real Duke Aiona and how he carries himself when he is away from the cameras.

the key to unlocking the real hidden secrets away from the cameras is catching them in the act with what they say away from the cameras when they are not paying attention.
      stay forever young

Comment

Liar, Liar, Pants Suit on Fire!
        Last edited by Walkoff Balk; October 15, 2008, 07:06 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

hi this is sansei and i believe what lingle said about obama would destory our economy and she's right and from what i heard,if obama were elected,he would support the akaka bill and mccain would veto it and this is a reason i'd vote for mccain and not obama.i dont trust obama,he wouldnt make a good pres like mccain and vp palin.

well thank's for your time

Comment

Originally posted by sansei View Post
            hi this is sansei and i believe what lingle said about obama would destory our economy and she's right and from what i heard,if obama were elected,he would support the akaka bill and mccain would veto it and this is a reason i'd vote for mccain and not obama.i dont trust obama,he wouldnt make a good pres like mccain and vp palin.

well thank's for your time
            Uh... we're in this horrible economic mess, along with a fouled-up war with a Republican president and administration running the show.

And Palin isn't exactly the brightest bulb in the marquis. She's already been proven to abuse her authority. And if McCain should fall while the country is in the midst of a mounting crisis, I have absolutely no confidence she'll pull us through.

Comment

I'm beginning to be suspicious of Sansei.
              http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
              http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

hi this is sansei and in response to susie misajon,i share the truth of what i saw in the newspaper of the time when i posted that and when my mom read it and i saw what the writer's of the starbulletin wrote about What lingle said about Obama,and this is no lie.

Well thank's for your time

Comment

Originally posted by Composite 2992 View Post

And Palin isn't exactly the brightest bulb in the marquis. She's already been proven to abuse her authority. And if McCain should fall while the country is in the midst of a mounting crisis, I have absolutely no confidence she'll pull us through.
                  At least give her the benefit of a doubt. Yes she has proven she isn't the brightest - I am not sure myself if she is VP Material. That wench should have at least done her research before she sat down with Katie Couric.

Or maybe she's playing dumb - who knows. It is clear she is disliked by many. But it would be even most entertaining - if she ends up VP.
                  stay forever young

Comment

Originally posted by Seeking Penance View Post
                    [...] But it would be even most entertaining - if she ends up VP.
                    As I see it, the only way Palin's VP status might be entertaining would be via the comedy writers and late night tv hosts. She'd supply non-stop fodder. But, for the people of our nation it would be a disaster not to mention a potential, international embarrassment. As much as I'm enjoying all the comedy Palin elicits right now, I really do hope it comes to an end on Nov. 4. I bet Tina Fey does, too!

Comment

Originally posted by Seeking Penance View Post
                      But it would be even most entertaining - if she ends up VP.
                      "Entertaining" is most assuredly NOT high on the list of qualities I would seek in a candidate for one of this country's top offices.

But I'm off-topic with the rest of you; we have a Gov. Palin thread elsewhere - this one's for Gov. Lingle.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                        [...]
                        But I'm off-topic with the rest of you; we have a Gov. Palin thread elsewhere - this one's for Gov. Lingle.
                        Oh shoots...I didn't even notice the thread topic when I made my last post above. Oops...

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                          *laughs out really loud*
                          stay forever young

Comment

Can you tell the difference between Gov.Lingle and Gov.Palin without seeing their birthmark?

Comment

Originally posted by Amati View Post
                              She is a politician, performing the expected political support that is expected of a politican. Nothing suprising about that.
                              you're right there! What was surprising is, like GW Bush she was elected to two terms! What does that say about the voters here?

What would you rather have, a $100.00 bill. Or Linda Lingle's nose full of quarters?

Comment

Originally posted by Beachboy View Post
                                Or Linda Lingle's nose full of quarters?
                                Are those the change you saved for switching to AIG?

Comment

Working...
                                X