Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lingle Snubs Obama, Again!

Originally posted by Random View Post
    Heck, let's pick up her tab for new clothes!
    don't forget.....she needs a new hair-do

*cat walks out of HT*
    stay forever young

Comment

Yeah! Let's waste taxpayers' money to fund her trip!
      Who's $ was spent while she whored for McPalin for a month's worth of valuable time?

I'd rather pony up for something we could benefit from.
      https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

you guys just love to complain. what more could you ask for?
        you have a democrat for president with good old boy demo vp and a near super majority congress with a majority house. at the state level you have a lame duck powerless governor and a super majority house and senate and represented at dc by dems. i think you just like complaining. if you dont like the status here in hawaii you might try looking a the real power players at home. its not lingle.
        if lingle did go just what could she accomplish once she returned? in the business world you neednt travel anymore to be present at meetings and i am sure she learned what was said and done there. a three day trip for a two hour meeting...with a one week notice?..just doesnt seem prudent to me.
        the bigger the government the smaller the citizen.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
          Who's $ was spent while she whored for McPalin for a month's worth of valuable time?

lmfao@whored......................!!!!!

thanks Ron Whitfield
          stay forever young

Comment

Originally posted by escondido100 View Post
            you guys just love to complain. what more could you ask for?
            you have a democrat for president with good old boy demo vp and a near super majority congress with a majority house. at the state level you have a lame duck powerless governor and a super majority house and senate and represented at dc by dems. i think you just like complaining. if you dont like the status here in hawaii you might try looking a the real power players at home. its not lingle.
            if lingle did go just what could she accomplish once she returned? in the business world you neednt travel anymore to be present at meetings and i am sure she learned what was said and done there. a three day trip for a two hour meeting...with a one week notice?..just doesnt seem prudent to me.
            Yeah, who knows why they didn't set up a teleconference for Gov. Lingle! D'oh! A save-face opportunity missed!
            Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

you guys just love to complain.
              I know I'd love it even more if there were no republicans to complain about. Then we could move the focus onto the Dems and really start cleaning this political house spic n span.

Comment

Originally posted by Seeking Penance View Post
                don't forget.....she needs a new hair-do
                Ewwwww, SP looking at your avatar, I would be careful criticizing anyone's hair-do! I wish I had some.......hair-do that is.
                Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

you guys just love to complain.
                  Li'dis?

...these are extra characters to add length to message...

Comment

GOP. That's why Lingle couldn't afford the same expensive style of clothes. Bill it to us.
                    Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
                      Ewwwww, SP looking at your avatar, I would be careful criticizing anyone's hair-do! I wish I had some.......hair-do that is.
                      that wasn't criticizm - that was fashion demand

you want hair matapule? i'll give you hair
                      Last edited by Seeking Penance; December 4, 2008, 07:44 PM. Reason: just cause ..l.. matapule *smiles*
                      stay forever young

Comment

Since "The Rack" Obama is coming back here for the holiday, Lingle should get a personal one-on-one meeting with him -- rather than having to hound for his attention among the other fawning governors -- to address the state's problem.

"If You Smell What the Rack is Cookin'!"
                        Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

apparently it was either her own $$$ or the McCain campaign - she said the other day that she took personal vacation time for the trip. Maybe she felt that since she was on her own time, she could be as nasty as she liked towards Obama? just wondering.............
                          "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                          – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Since "The Rack" Obama is coming back here for the holiday, Lingle should get a personal one-on-one meeting with him -- rather than having to hound for his attention among the other fawning governors -- to address the state's problem.

"If You Smell What the Rack is Cookin'!"
                            Yes, she's already indicated that while she can't bother going to him, he's welcome to come to her. I wonder if she'll make him kiss her ring?
                            Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Whorin' for McCain

Originally posted by anapuni808 View Post
                              apparently it was the McCain campaign
                              So, that would be 'John' McCain...?

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal View Post
                                Yes, she's already indicated that while she can't bother going to him, he's welcome to come to her. I wonder if she'll make him kiss her ring?
                                I hope not. Surely Lingle has enough sense to realize at this point, Barack Obama is the President-elect, and in spite of her snub, she will still have to work with him for the remainder of her term. Lee Cataluna, in her column yesterday, makes this tongue-in-cheek, yet “grain of truth” observation:
                                Doesn’t it make you nostalgic for the blunt style of Ben Cayetano? He would say in such a situation, “I don’t like the guy. Why should I go?” and leave no one to question his sincerity.
                                Seriously!

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
                                USA TODAY, page 2A
                                11 March 1993

Comment

Working...
                                X