Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Islam Day - Hawaii Politicians just plain crazy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Islam Day - Hawaii Politicians just plain crazy?

New state observations and holidays? I'm holding out for Seinfeld's "Festivus for the rest of us!"
    Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

Or we can be like the Europeans and have off, what is it, 5 weeks a year? Plus their Bank Holidays? Barry, can you correct this, since I'm sure I messed this up? No wonder Americans are so uptight! Two weeks a year...whatever. My friend, who just returned from living in Wales, said working there was so much more laid-back. I'm all for that! Oh wait-- I still don't have a job. Well, maybe someday!

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

Originally posted by surlygirly View Post
        Or we can be like the Europeans and have off, what is it, 5 weeks a year? Plus their Bank Holidays? Barry, can you correct this, since I'm sure I messed this up? No wonder Americans are so uptight! Two weeks a year...whatever. My friend, who just returned from living in Wales, said working there was so much more laid-back. I'm all for that! Oh wait-- I still don't have a job. Well, maybe someday!

Almost assurred that with your personality, you will get a job in Wales.
        They are laid back over the border ~ ~ Start applying for a job and get your visa fixed. You will be 35 mins away from me,,,, so dont have a care about where to stay initially.
        You will soon get a little cottage in Wales. Scenery is out of this world.

Comment

Us teachers got 13 weeks holiday per year. Yet wih bank hols you can be looking forward to 7; Many go back packing into the mountains like the Snowdowia range. ,,,,,Depends what the weather is like but you can always get a log cabin for cheap.

Comment

Working...
          X