Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Airport Scandal

Originally posted by Miulang
    Yeah dat one., Wen I wen go click on da headline in your post, one odda story wen go come up anden.
    Hee! Yours too! Good dat Aaron finally get 'um.

Comment

Uhh,I wanted to post a thread but I forgot...anyways, did you hear about the goof ball who tried to sneak a razor blade in his shoes? Anyone, sane or nuts should know betta! Seems the nut forgot or may have intentionally put it there! Auwe! Have a great night all! Drive safe, ok? and Don't drink and Drive!
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Here's KHON's online story. Now that they're back in the web game, they're beating the newspapers fairly often. Anyway.

The space under the sole of one's shoe is not a typical storage place for a box-cutter blade. The moron put it there on purpose, no doubt in a hare-brained attempt to "prove" how weak our airport security is -- "our" being America in general, or maybe just us backwater island natives.

To be sure, dozens of jokers pull this stuff every day and get away with it (I know people who've traveled with contraband, and didn't even realize it 'til they got home), but you play games like that, you better be prepared to pay the price.

Comment

I'm flying in to Hilo tomorrow... on Aloha, but will remember to check the airport terminal to make sure that Island Air is there and not in the commuter shack detached from the main terminal.
          I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Working...
          X