2012 candidates ... at least its entertaining

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2012 candidates ... at least its entertaining

I never fully understood the idea of "voting against someone" why not simply leave it blank and not give anyone a vote...only vote for whomever you really want to vote for.

Comment

Never understood the concept of 'lesser of two evils', eh? Couldn't cut your arm off to save your life? It's pretty clear and easy to understand, one choice is perceived as worse than the other.
      Last edited by salmoned; November 12, 2012, 01:57 PM.
      May I always be found beneath your contempt.

Comment

Originally posted by Amati View Post
        You gotta love Hawaii's voters, over 40,000 voted for the candidate that had THAT on his website.
        Heck I thought Crowley was the better candidate. He truly ran a grassroots campaign. And he had the cajones to say what he wanted to accomplish and how he would do it. Something Gabbard’s well-financed run did not do.

Kind of like Mitt Romney.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
        USA TODAY, page 2A
        11 March 1993

Comment

How long after the election does political signs are allowed to stay up?

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
            How long after the election does political signs are allowed to stay up?
            In cyberspace, there doesn't seem to be a limit - the Dole/Kemp 1996 site is still up: http://www.dolekemp96.org/main.htm

Comment

Working...
            X