Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sidewalk wheelchair / bicycle ramps

Originally posted by Glen Miyashiro
    Was that your original point? Yeesh, why didn't you say so.

welll... you know how circuitous I can get!

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
      welll... you know how circuitous I can get!
      Yes. Yes, I do.

Comment

ADA and I thought those ramps were for those motorized scooters to terrorize the walking public!
        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Hey, I've been in cities where the motorized wheelchairs terrorize the walking public! Those guys may be paraplegic, but give 'em a juiced-up chair and they're hell on wheels.

Comment

Hey, I've been in cities where the motorized wheelchairs terrorize the walking public! Those guys may be paraplegic, but give 'em a juiced-up chair and they're hell on wheels.
            Heard of this new offshoot of the Olympics whereby these fellas above, and dudes on Segways battle it out.

Comment

wea? wea? i like get me one lil dat to terrorize da dealers chinatown!
              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Heh. Mr. Lawsuit as mentioned in this thread is quite well known downtown for his particularly aggressive driving manner. He either had an office in my old building (Pioneer Plaza) or visited often, and heaven help you if you were waiting too close to the elevator door when it opened...

Comment

Working...
                X