Methamphetamine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Methamphetamine

Hmmmm...I tink I shall put this here. Correct me if I'm wrong.

A woman and her family were evicted from their Homestead home. Mrs. Kepa was given three months notice of the eviction. Her grandsons were arrested last year in a raid. Lots of stolen property and an excessive amount of New Lumber were also ceased. She claims they are innocent.

"If they are guilty why were they released?" Mrs. Kepa told a reporter.

When asked where they will live. She answered "Across the Beach. We're Hawaiians, we're Homesteaders...it is our right!"

Drugs is Drugs. No can tell me she neva know nuttin. Unfortunately, Love for our Ohana can make us Blind and Dumb. In her case...they took away her HALE.

Sad.

Ice keeps destroying our Aina and our people. Do your part to fight back!!!

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Ice destroys people. Guns kill people. Islam is the religion of peace. Housing will be more affordable if we punish developers. 50 years of democratic rule in Hawaii has been great. The problem with schools is not the families. Gridlock is solved with more stoplights. Preservation will stop extinction. Humans can save the planet. History can be reversed. There is no wrong answer. Everyone is a winner. Mediocrity is best so none feel left out. Cultural beliefs are known as facts. Iwi is more important than Keiki.

What a crazy world.
      FutureNewsNetwork.com
      Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Uhhhhh...TimKona. How you doing tonight?

You writing weird.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Auntie, that post was a listing of sacred truths.

Guns really do kill people.
          FutureNewsNetwork.com

Comment

Originally posted by timkona
            Auntie, that post was a listing of sacred truths.

Guns really do kill people.
            Yes. Ice destroys people. Guns kill people.

Totally.

As for da rest i'm confused.

I go study a bit longer.

Iwi is more important than Keiki.

Totally disagree!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Wrong Auntie......you so brainwashed. You truly believe.

People kill people. A gun, by itself, has never hurt anybody. Hell, a gun can't even load itself.

People choose drugs. Ice never destroyed anybody. How about some personal responsibility?? What's wrong with the modern age??

oh, wah, wah, wah, it's not my fault. Really. I just need counseling, or drugs like prozac, or feel-good sessions, or got dealt a bad set of cards, or was beaten as a child, or my dog ran away, or my self-esteem is low, or , or, or, or, or. It's really not my fault. wah, wah, wah,......boooooo hooooooo

Sheeeesh.

ps - that post was written to highlight the cognitive dissonance that exists where a certain set of beliefs is proscribed by one's political affiliation.
              FutureNewsNetwork.com

Comment

Wrong Auntie......you so brainwashed. You truly believe.

People kill people. A gun, by itself, has never hurt anybody. Hell, a gun can't even load itself.

People choose drugs. Ice never destroyed anybody. How about some personal responsibility?? What's wrong with the modern age??

oh, wah, wah, wah, it's not my fault. Really. I just need counseling, or drugs like prozac, or feel-good sessions, or got dealt a bad set of cards, or was beaten as a child, or my dog ran away, or my self-esteem is low, or , or, or, or, or. It's really not my fault. wah, wah, wah,......boooooo hooooooo

Sheeeesh.

ps - that post was written to highlight the cognitive dissonance that exists where a certain set of beliefs is proscribed by one's political affiliation.
                dang timkona? what kine pills you on tonight?

Oh forgot...that's just aspirin for you...

but brah...

relax.... dude... we hear your repeated messages and some of us have even agreed with some of your egotistical views....but quit pushing so hard....please?

Comment

Sorry Manoa. I just can't sit back and watch while some posters to this forum just write blatant HORSE MANURE, while continually doing their level-headed best to ignore reality, or any notion of logic-based truth.

I'm not mean. Some people, raised on soft-shelled rope-a-dope, will interpret what I say as mean. When the truth is interpreted as mean, the listener has lost the grip.
                  FutureNewsNetwork.com

Comment

Tim, Give me a Toy Gun and I can show you it hurts.

Ice Destroys lives. Fxck personal whachamacallit! I don't give a rip. It's available and as long it is...it Destroys lives!

I'm not brainwashed.

I've been there. Done dat.

Auntie Lynn
                    Last edited by 1stwahine; September 28, 2006, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Fxck personal whachamallit!

The word is responsibility. An entire generation of Americans has spent the last 35 years trying to ignore that word. We have legislated the notion of responsibility right out of our lives. "You can't possibly be smart enough to avoid diving into a shallow pool. That's why we must warn you with a sign."

We have also used the medical industry as a scapegoat. "Take the yellow pill to feel good. Take the red pill if your boss is a jerk. Take the blue pill if either of those makes your "unit" stop working." Ah yes, better living through chemistry.

"The drugs that I TAKE are okay. Your drugs are bad. Has anybody seen my cigarettes?"

Now we have a War on Drugs, that has done nothing but burn dollars, and everybody thinks that drugs are the problem, while 20 year old schoolbooks, with yesterdays knowledge, are in tatters, or nonexistant.

It is highly likely that a lying, thieving, scumbag, SOB would still beat his kids, or play hooky from work, even if there was no such thing as Ice.
                      Last edited by timkona; September 28, 2006, 09:58 PM.
                      FutureNewsNetwork.com

Comment

Joe Moore says an HPD officer was sentenced to 5 years for dealing ice.

I'm sure glad there is only ONE police officer dealing drugs.

Just another argument of why the War on Drugs is such a massive failure.
                        FutureNewsNetwork.com

Comment

meth sucks...never tried it... but hate the effects on those that I have met that have used it.
                          Last edited by damontucker; September 28, 2006, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Cigarettes suck....never tried them....but I hate the effects it has on people.

Pretty amazing that they are legal - OR - pretty amazing that some things are illegal.
                            FutureNewsNetwork.com

Comment

Joe Moore says an HPD officer was sentenced to 5 years for dealing ice.

I'm sure glad there is only ONE police officer dealing drugs.
                              HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

As much as I love HPD...there is so much going on. The bad still remains among the good. I wonder how much longer the FBI going take to bring them to Justice?

Tomarrow is The Recovery Walk. I will be participating. Registration begins at Magic Island at 7:30 a.m.

Auntie Lynn
                              Last edited by 1stwahine; September 29, 2006, 06:34 AM.

Comment

Meth rocks!

Comment

Working...
                                X