X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Methamphetamine

Originally posted by Kimo's Bruddah
    Meth rocks!
    When your Brain is gone we'll see if you'll say the same ting!

btw: IP's Rock too!

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

why do I get the feeling that Kimos Brothers maybe related to kimo55 j/k

meth rocks...!
      ROCKS!!!

Sounds like something mr 55 might have said...

I think they might have been joking aunty.

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
        why do I get the feeling that Kimos Brothers maybe related to kimo55 j/k

ROCKS!!!

Sounds like something mr 55 might have said...

I think they might have been joking aunty.
        Very unlikely. Go look at his odda post. He is a Spammer and a Nut!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

I wonder how much longer the FBI going take to bring them to Justice?

You SOOOOOO don't understand Auntie. The FBI has no interest whatsover in bringing cop drug dealers to justice. Oh sure, you get the token prison time, like the guy yesterday.

But the FBI knows it doesn't want to kill the golden goose. That's why propaganda supporting the War on Drugs is so prevalent. That's why YOU are convinced that the War on Drugs is a good thing.

Look around you. Oh, there's the Dog. Oh, there's the crooked cop. Oh, there's a congressman with coke in his office. Oh, there's your neighbor who just got robbed cuz the street price of drugs is skyhigh due to prohibition.

Prohibition of alcohol in the 30's was a social failure. What the hell makes you think the War on Drugs will be any different?

And yet, you truly believe. Like a child, who's sibling is beaten by their father, but since the child get's no cracks, he think's Dad is a great man, while sibling cries, with bruises.

Shut your eyes. It's all just a dream. Reality can be found in the newspaper.
          FutureNewsNetwork.com
          Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Tim, I believe The FBI will arrest the others involved in the recent HPD crackdown which netted over 100 Officers. It takes time. How much longer...I don't know. I'm not in Law Enforcement. I do know the Justice System Works and I believe in America!

Crooked Cops exist all over the world. HPD has it's share. Like I said countless of times...lucky for us, the majority of the men and women in blue is top notch! We got the best Police Officers in the Nation!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
              I believe The FBI will arrest the others involved...Crooked Cops exist all over the world. HPD has it's share.
              But NT - why do you think the FBI is immune to similar corruption?

Comment

Crooked Cops exist all over the world.

Then does it not make sense to take away one of their sources of trade by legalizing drugs? Sure they might still be crooked, but they would have to find another avenue of crime.
                FutureNewsNetwork.com

Comment

Leo, it's not nice to pin down Auntie with logic and reality. Logic and reality are just too heavy for wishful thinkers who eat propaganda for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

TRY THINKING FOR YOURSELF. TRY A LITTLE LOGIC. LOGIC IS GOOD.
                  FutureNewsNetwork.com

Comment

Originally posted by timkona
                    Leo, it's not nice to pin down Auntie with logic and reality. Logic and reality are just too heavy for wishful thinkers who eat propaganda for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

TRY THINKING FOR YOURSELF. TRY A LITTLE LOGIC. LOGIC IS GOOD.
                    Tim, I live in the heart of reality. I know what is Propaganda and Lies. I faced it head on the other night. However, I believe in our Laws and the Justice of our Land.

My children fought for it.

Yes. We have ukapila problems in America. But you know what. I'm glad and proud I was born and raised in the United States of America. I will stand behind her no matter what.

No place is better than home. Propaganda for breakfast, lunch and dinner? HAHAHAHAHAHA I wish. No moa food Distribution today. Was cancelled.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Jim and I arrived at Magic Island at 7:45 a.m. We registered and proceeded to the Main Tent. It was heartwarming to see many who are in Recovery! Lt. Governor Duke Aiona was there and led the crowd on the Walk.

I got to talk to Greg Tjapkes, Corporate Development Officer of Hinamauka about my new website. It was too late to go on stage to say anything cause they needed to verify it's intentions and wat nots. However, he wanted me to email him the information for he was interested and wanted to be a part of it's growth.

Walking with those who are in Recovery brought back memories. I could feel their postive energy and their hopes for a new and brighter future without drugs and/or alcohol.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Auntie, how can you participate in a "drug recovery walk" while posting in your blog about getting shitfaced on Crown Royal?

This is a serious question. I'm not trying to pick on you. I'm trying to understand why you or anyone else believes alcohol is OK and other drugs aren't, and why it's OK for someone who drinks to preach that other druggie behavior is bad and wrong.

Can you clarify that for me?

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza View Post
                          Auntie, how can you participate in a "drug recovery walk" while posting in your blog about getting shitfaced on Crown Royal?

This is a serious question. I'm not trying to pick on you. I'm trying to understand why you or anyone else believes alcohol is OK and other drugs aren't, and why it's OK for someone who drinks to preach that other druggie behavior is bad and wrong.

Can you clarify that for me?
                          Excellent question Nancy! I just got up from my afternoon nap.

I participated in the Recovery Walk because I have been 'CLEANED' from using "COCAINE" which was my chioce of drug to get high on my arse. Anyone who can stay clean and put back their Life in order again has recovered from the depths of Hell in which they were in.

In case you forgot...Alcohol is Legal. Ice, Cocaine, Pot, and whateva Illegal Drugs are not. Yeah, I still get drunk off my okole many a times when "I" choose to. That's the difference.

Any drug whether Legal or not when taken in large quantities will cause damage. Alcohol does the same. Again, I stress it is LEGAL!!!!!

I never ever said I was better than anyone. I still fight with my Demons daily. I share my stories freely on the Internet in hopes others can learn from it. I have recieved many emails from all over the World from the lives I have touched and saved. That alone is why I keep writing and doing what I do. No question is too hurtful to answer for I write from my heart.

The uncertainty of Drugs and Alcohol will always be there for me. I am a Recovering Drug Addict and Alcoholic. Although I am five years clean from my choice of Drug ~ I will never be free from the grips of using Cocaine. As for Alcohol...heheheh.

Let's party!!!!

Auntie Lynn

btw: wat you mean by "shitfaced?" I always look da same, sober or intoxicated.
                          Last edited by 1stwahine; September 30, 2006, 03:42 PM.

Comment

I think I'm starting to get the picture. The top 2 killers in America, Alcohol and Cigarettes, are legal, and that makes it okay.

So if more people were dying from Ice, Heroin, Pot, etc, would you advocate for legalization?

This really highlights the lack of logic inherent in the War on Drugs.
                            FutureNewsNetwork.com

Comment

why is it that it just irks me when I find something I didn't mean to find...but still feel the need to post....

TK you bettah kiss my ass for this one...

Annual Causes of Death in the United States
                              Tobacco 435,000
                              Poor Diet and Physical Inactivity 365,000
                              Alcohol 85,000
                              Microbial Agents 75,000
                              Toxic Agents 55,000
                              Motor Vehicle Crashes 26,347
                              Adverse Reactions to Prescription Drugs 32,000
                              Suicide 30,622
                              Incidents Involving Firearms 29,000
                              Homicide 20,308
                              Sexual Behaviors 20,000
                              All Illicit Drug Use, Direct and Indirect 17,000
                              Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs Such As Aspirin 7,600
                              Marijuana 0
                              http://www.drugwarfacts.org/causes.htm
                              Last edited by damontucker; September 30, 2006, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123 View Post
                                why is it that it just irks me when I find something I didn't mean to find...but still feel the need to post....

TK you bettah kiss my ass for this one...

http://www.drugwarfacts.org/causes.htm
                                Interesting that no one has died from smoking pot. Did anyone ever see that old movie "Reefer Madness"? Tried to make everyone think of pot as such an evil thing. Funny, in all these years - I've never know a pot smoker to commit a crime or have to steal & rob folks to support their "habit". Good posting Manoa!
                                "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                                – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Working...
                                X